Windows 10: Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I unchecked the "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" option beside all Wi-Fi adapters in the Device Manager yet it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Owennn, May 9, 2021.

1. Owennn Win User

Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep

I unchecked the "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" option beside all Wi-Fi adapters in the Device Manager yet it still happens. Any reply is appreciated!

:)

Owennn, May 9, 2021

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep [​IMG]

theveterans, May 9, 2021
  3. Wi-Fi looses internet connection after waking up from sleep

Hello,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion given in the below link and check if it helps:

Wi-Fi won't reconnect after sleep or hibernation

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Let us know the status of the4 issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 9, 2021
  4. mark0525 Win User

Wi-Fi Disconnects After Sleep or Switches to Airplane Mode - Troubleshooting Fails

Thanks Abdul,

I tried your suggestions. The Network Adapter troubleshooter couldn't identify any problem and I have the most up-to-date Network Adapter driver. I cleared the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box, and then clicked
    OK.

When I brought the laptop out of sleep a few times it was ok but most recently it was disconnected from Wi-Fi so I had to click Wi-Fi and select the connection to my Wi-Fi which was never necessary prior to Windows 10.

mark0525, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep - Similar Threads - disconnects waking sleep

2. Wi-Fi disconnects after waking from sleep. Manually have to click connect after.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wi-Fi disconnects after waking from sleep. Manually have to click connect after.: Almost every time I've gone to wake my computer up from sleep, my wifi has disconnected and there is an empty globe icon. After logging back in, I have to manually click it and connect to my network again. I've tried some things I've seen online Power Management, Performance...
  3. wi fi disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  4. Wi-Fi disconnection

Wi-Fi disconnection: Hi , When I connect my pc to zoom or outlook then wifi disconnect several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/47ce291c-f151-4d27-aade-06b9e45b450c
  5. Wi-Fi Disconnection

Wi-Fi Disconnection: Hi , My wi-fi disconnect automatically sometimes and shows no wifi network found and after sometimes network comes.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/da3b1310-d7e1-49eb-8702-3f27734473b5
  6. Wi-Fi gets disconnected after sleep

Wi-Fi gets disconnected after sleep: I get a new laptop Vostro 5490 with Win10 Pro 2004. everything works great but once my laptop goes into sleep mode it's become a problem. I can go in and out of sleep mode just fine, but my problem is that upon exiting sleep mode my computer cannot pick up any wifi signals...
  7. Disconnecting from wi-fi

Disconnecting from wi-fi: Hi: Gone are the days when Windows was easy and sensical … either that or I'm getting too old too fast and my brains are leaking out of my ears … whatever! It used to be that we could disconnect from the internet/wi-fi by right-clicking the mouse on the Internet icon in the...
  8. Wi-Fi disconnects from internet after resuming from Sleep Mode

Wi-Fi disconnects from internet after resuming from Sleep Mode: Howdy folks, Google gives me the impression this is not an uncommon issue. * I've tried the suggestion of deselecting the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option. That's not working for me. I'm looking for a way to troubleshoot and fix this issue. *...
  9. Wi-Fi disconnect

Wi-Fi disconnect: My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others...
  10. HP Desktop: Wi-Fi issues after waking from sleep.

HP Desktop: Wi-Fi issues after waking from sleep.: This problem doesn't happen at all times. But sometimes, when my HP Desktop goes into sleep mode and when I go to wake it up, it has a hard time connecting to my Wi-Fi network. Sometimes, it won't connect at all. I had to run the network troubleshooter today and it...