Windows 10: Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2

Discus and support Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used the windows 10 disk image to re-install windows due to virus activity, after the install the problems continued ! I purchased AVG anti virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertBush5, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2

I used the windows 10 disk image to re-install windows due to virus activity, after the install the problems continued ! I purchased AVG anti virus program and did a boot virus scan it said that spotify was corrupt and a cab file was corrupt. My question is does microsoft send viruses with their products because I got the install disk using the microsoft program ?? I am still having problems because even though AVG detected the virus, it didn't correct it ! I refuse to pay 100.00 a year on a anti-virus program that doesn't correct the problems !

:)

RobertBush5, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2020
  3. i have 2 hard disk and 2 different windows, windows 7 and windows 10 if virus infected windows 7 this virus will go to windows 10 ?

i have 2 hard disk and 2 different windows,

windows 7 and windows 10 if virus infected windows 7 this virus will go to windows 10 ?

MohammedHassoun, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2

1. Windows 10 Disk came with a virus or 2 - Similar Threads - Disk came virus

2. Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop: Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop. how to solve it? is it issue of chrome browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-detected-windows-notification-came-in-my/8b33a646-c528-4308-aebc-5b0ab8c36f44
  3. Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop: Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop. how to solve it? is it issue of chrome browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-detected-windows-notification-came-in-my/8b33a646-c528-4308-aebc-5b0ab8c36f44
  4. Virus detected" windows notification came in my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 2 disks windows 10 - move unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 disks windows 10 - move unallocated space: I have 2 disks 0 and 1. disk 1 contains recovery but then has 915.72 gb of unallocated space. disk 0 contains operating system and is 119.23 gb in size. Can i move unallocated space from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH]...
  6. Get Windows 10 S on an old 2-in-1 that originally came with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get Windows 10 S on an old 2-in-1 that originally came with Windows 10 Home: I have an old RCA Cambio W101 V2 2-in-1 that I bought long before Windows 10 S was released. I use it as a travel computer so I won't have to lug a bulky laptop whenever I go on trips. It came with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. As much as I love this little PC, the biggest...
  7. Combining Disk 1 and 2 on windows disk management?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining Disk 1 and 2 on windows disk management?: Hello guys i wanted to see if there was a way i could combine my two ssd drives into 1 disk.. it originally came with only 1tb of hhd and 1tb of ssd... i had an issue with the system32 and sent it to geeksquad for repairs, when i got it back i had 4 disks, 500gb ssd x2, and...
  8. 2 disk issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 disk issue: I have 2 disks on my pc one is an ssd where I have windows 10 installed, the other one is an hdd I use to install programs and store data. Most of the times I power on my pc windows does not recognice the hdd, so I have to shut down the pc, unplug the SATA cable and plug it...
  9. Configure 2 Disks, Nvme and Sata3 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure 2 Disks, Nvme and Sata3 in Windows 10: Hi and sorry for my English... I have a PC with a solid NVME disk in PCI-e mode connected to its M2 port. I have installed Windows 10 Pro and I have configured the bios so that the 1st boot option is the windows boot manager that is on that NVME disk. Every time the PC...
  10. Windows virus attack offline disk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows virus attack offline disk?: I have 2 HDD with 2 O.S 1-HDD with win 10 2-HDD with win 7 My question is if i open win 7 and set the hard disk with win 10 offline from disk Management and if i open win 10 and set the Hard Disk with windows 7 offline from disk Management there is any virus or malware can...