Windows 10: Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping

Discus and support Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On start-up my windows 10 says 'disk errors' then preparing to repair, then to Diagnosing your PC and the proceeds to re-start and the repeats the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jimmiego, May 4, 2021.

1. Jimmiego Win User

Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping

On start-up my windows 10 says 'disk errors' then preparing to repair, then to Diagnosing your PC and the proceeds to re-start and the repeats the process and keeps looping... I cannot do anything else and I do not have my Windows DVD backupI have turned the power off. Disconnected it. They're must be some other way. This all started to happen with my last windows update a few days ago. After that it just stopped opening. Any suggestions?

:)

Jimmiego, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 5, 2021
  4. Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping

What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping

1. Windows 10 'disk errors keeps looping - Similar Threads - 'disk errors keeps

2. repairing disk errors this might take an hour' loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repairing disk errors this might take an hour' loop on windows 10: Hi,On start-up my windows 10 says 'disk errors' then 'preparing to repair' then to 'Diagnosing your PC' and then proceeds to re-start and the repeats the process and keeps looping... I cannot do anything else and I do not have my Windows recovery DVD backup I have turned the...
  3. Windows 10 disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 disk error: How can I speak to someone to help me with this error? Please provide a phone number Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disk-error/3a5fb473-df54-42d7-935e-868c0142e6eb
  4. Windows 10 install keeps looping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install keeps looping: Hi all, Im running a windows 10 setup on a VM. After the the setup reaches the part where they ask if I want Cortana to be activated. It doesnt matter which option i choose, the setup goes back to the part where they ask for the region. The weird part is that i cant re-use...
  5. Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping

Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping: I just built a brand new pc and i'm trying to install windows 10 from Microsoft's Windows 10 Home USB to no avail. I must preface this by acknowledging that I am a PC building novice and so i'm going off instructions on the internet. CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Radeon RX500 XT...
  6. Acer laptop "repairing disk errors" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop "repairing disk errors" loop: Hi there, A couple of months ago I turned on my Acer Aspire E5-575 laptop to see a message saying "hard disk missing" I restarted my laptop and it booted up with the automatic repair system, first saying "Diagnosing PC" and then "Repairing disk errors. This might take over...
  7. Windows 10 error stuck in a loop

Windows 10 error stuck in a loop: Windows 10 gave an error during a reformat and now its stuck in and endless error cycle stating it restarted unexpectedly and encountered an error. It wont go to safe mode or recovery screen again, just endless error after error window stating click okay to continue...
  8. Repairing Disk Error Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repairing Disk Error Loop: My computer has been doing a loop where it’ll say “Preparing Automatic Repairs” > “Diagnosing your PC” > “Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour to complete.” Then it after a few minutes, it goes back around. Should I leave it overnight? Or should I do something...
  9. Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping

Windows 10 Setup Keeps Looping: [IMG]subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-keeps-looping/70e753d4-1023-4c27-a834-f4cd6c498555
  10. Windows 10 install keep looping

Windows 10 install keep looping: While install windows 10, its keep looping at this step after restart, again and again and again, what should i do?[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-install-keep-looping/36b29312-8ff8-4b4f-ac06-1c88f0b2586f