Windows 10: Windows 10 disk lost

Discus and support Windows 10 disk lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 and im having problems doing a repair or reinstall keeps asking me for a key. How do i get a new disk so i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoshCollis, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 disk lost

I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 and im having problems doing a repair or reinstall keeps asking me for a key. How do i get a new disk so i can repair windows so i dont lose all my information on my hard drive? M18x2 alienware Windows 10 disk lost [​IMG]

:)

JoshCollis, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 disk lost

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 disk lost

1. Windows 10 disk lost - Similar Threads - disk lost

2. Lost DISK And Admin rights after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost DISK And Admin rights after Windows Update.: I updated my windows on pc couse it said i had a new update, after the reboot one of my disks are gone and i can't use anything that requires admin rights, please help really scared right now...
  3. Lost DISK And Admin rights after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost DISK And Admin rights after Windows Update.: I updated my windows on pc couse it said i had a new update, after the reboot one of my disks are gone and i can't use anything that requires admin rights, please help really scared right now...
  4. Lost D disk while manually resizing and creating partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost D disk while manually resizing and creating partition: I was trying to manually resize the partition of the recovery of my OS and to shrink to the needed size , I accidentaly chose the disk of my local D drive and created a primary partition with it and now I cant find or access my local D disk as it became a recovery partition ,...
  5. Lost D disk while manually resizing and creating partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost D disk while manually resizing and creating partition: I was trying to manually resize the partition of the recovery of my OS and to shrink to the needed size , I accidentaly chose the disk of my local D drive and created a primary partition with it and now I cant find or access my local D disk as it became a recovery partition ,...
  6. Lost D disk while manually resizing and creating partition

7. i deleted a volum on my disk and lost storage capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted a volum on my disk and lost storage capacity: i do not know how or why it hapend and not eaven the comand promt can see that it is suposed to be more storage .what hapend was i had maid a windows startup drive for my friend who had to instal windows. it worked and when i got home i whanted to use the driv for somthing...
  8. i deleted a volum on my disk and lost storage capacity

i deleted a volum on my disk and lost storage capacity: i do not know how or why it hapend and not eaven the comand promt can see that it is suposed to be more storage .what hapend was i had maid a windows startup drive for my friend who had to instal windows. it worked and when i got home i whanted to use the driv for somthing...
  9. other disk were lost suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other disk were lost suddenly: hello. i wanted to ask how to get back my other disk on my laptop device. it had been lost like 4 years now, i don't know how it was lost but i seriously need it because due to my storage. i already asked this before but i didn't get an answer regarding this problem before....
  10. other disk were lost suddenly

other disk were lost suddenly: hello. i wanted to ask how to get back my other disk on my laptop device. it had been lost like 4 years now, i don't know how it was lost but i seriously need it because due to my storage. i already asked this before but i didn't get an answer regarding this problem before....