Windows 10: Windows 10 display and screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 display and screen problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My open websites on screen minimize or disappear by themselves, after resetting and upgrading purchased used Huawei Matebook X Pro computer. My cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tara77, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Tara77 Win User

Windows 10 display and screen problem

My open websites on screen minimize or disappear by themselves, after resetting and upgrading purchased used Huawei Matebook X Pro computer. My cursor also jumps around by itself. The same thing happened with my old HP Pavillion computer. I did not download anything except Chrome. Can you help? It's by birthday tomorrow, 3/27, and this would be the best gift I could receive. Thank you so much!

:)

Tara77, Mar 26, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 26, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 display and screen problem - Similar Threads - display screen problem

2. Display problems in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problems in windows 10: When i conect a second display to the laptop it doesnt recivve signal.In Nvida control panel it is detected but the monitor is grayed outSame in windows settingsWhen i reinstall the graphics driver it works while the laptop is on but after restart it,sleep mode the second...
  3. Windows 10 Display Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Display Problem: When I opened my computer this morning I found that the lower part of the screen is out of sync with the rest of the screen. Restarting didn't help. When using print screen and snipping tool, it shows the display as it should be. I would appreciate your help.This is what my...
  4. Screen display problems on laptop

Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  5. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  6. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  7. Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit: Hello, I recently bought an ASUS TUF Gaming VG328H1B monitor, ever since I plugged it in, my text in windows and on websites has kind of a grey-ish contour to it. I went ahead and tried to fix it with clear type in windows, turned scaling to off and then back on,...
  8. Windows 10 display problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 display problem: I have a problem with the way that Windows 10 now displays some of the features. For example, when I click on the time & date at the bottom right corner, the calendar used to open on the right side of screen along the full length. But now, it only opens in the top half of the...
  9. Windows 10 screen display problems

Windows 10 screen display problems: M windows 10 tablet’s screen has been jumping up and down erratically for a little while now and comes and goes as i attempt to use it. Along with this problem i left minecraft running through the night and bow its homescreen/homepage has sort of imprinted into the screen and...
  10. screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    screen display problem: yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10. There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are large and not clear. How can I fix this? I have basic knowledge on computer. Please help me. 15111