Windows 10: Windows 10 Display arrangement

Discus and support Windows 10 Display arrangement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have always had a difficult time arranging multiple displays. For instance, if I have two 4k monitors both with the same 4k resolution but one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gettnmorebetter, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Display arrangement

I have always had a difficult time arranging multiple displays. For instance, if I have two 4k monitors both with the same 4k resolution but one is 40" the other 32". They are obviously not the same size but In WIndows, the rearrange your displays widget shows the monitors the exact same size. Windows is not querying the monitors correctly for their true "size" apparently.

Question is, where can I manually specify the display sizes so they appear in the rearrangement tool correctly?

:)

gettnmorebetter, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Display arrangement

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Display arrangement

1. Windows 10 Display arrangement - Similar Threads - Display arrangement

2. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  3. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  4. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keep Multiple Monitor Display Arrangement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep Multiple Monitor Display Arrangement?: Hi all, Have a challenging one here. I have 2 NVIDIA 1080's with 8 monitors currently plugged invisual arrangement below used for business. Even through there are 10 ports on the back of the cards combined, it appears I can only run 8. On occasion, I want to game on 1...
  6. Desktop Icons Arrangement for different Displays

Desktop Icons Arrangement for different Displays: Hello Community, I am using following setup: Surface Pro 5th Gen Intel Core i7 @ 2.5 GHz 16 GB Ram 64-Bit 512 GB Storage Windows 10 Pro Workspace 1 home office: Connected to 2nd Display via Surface Dock 2 only show on Display 2 Workspace 2 school office: Connected...
  7. Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?: submitted by /u/tails618 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoohkm/is_there_anyway_to_change_the_display_size_in_the/
  8. How do I prevent Desktop Icons from randomly re-arranging themselves on multiple displays?

How do I prevent Desktop Icons from randomly re-arranging themselves on multiple displays?: I've been searching all over the internet for the correct answer to this question for at least a couple of hours now. None of the answers I found helped except for the following, which isn't really an answer: 1) Turn off Auto Arrange Icons 2) Make sure Align to Grid is...
  9. Display Arrangement Persistence

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Arrangement Persistence: Where is the arrangement, scale, and layout of multi-display configurations persisted and what (Windows, device driver, etc.) is responsible for saving and restoring it? I have a Dell Precision 5510 laptop that has Intel HD Graphics P630 and NVIDIA Quadro M1200 graphics...
  10. Disconnecting and re-extending desktop to display, changes arrangement

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Disconnecting and re-extending desktop to display, changes arrangement: Using the display settings menu to disconnect a display when it is not in use and then extend the desktop to the display again results in the arrangement of the displays being changed. I then have to drag them back into position each time in what is already an arduous process...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display arrangement