Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are lines going across my screens. How do I update my display drivers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahBradford1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE

There are lines going across my screens. How do I update my display drivers?

:)

DeborahBradford1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 29, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE

Upgraded to Windows 10 but graphics driver now needs to update

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE

1. WINDOWS 10 DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE - Similar Threads - DISPLAY DRIVER UPDATE

2. Windows 10 display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 display driver: Reinstall windows it will work and sign in with an microsoft account Windows 10 lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-display-driver/a4d3cc27-e758-4d91-95d0-b3b1ae140c71
  3. No display after updating graphics drivers (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No display after updating graphics drivers (Windows 10): So recently one of my friends was having computer issues, his CPU and RAM Usage was at 100% constantly, at bootup, and was still at 100% even after waiting 30+ min with nothing running. He attempted to update his GPU drivers, and after doing so he is getting no display at...
  4. Update display driver

Update display driver: how to download and update display driver since my pc is showing that the display driver got failed.? Do help me with the entire process of working out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-display-driver/d47a61fd-2b82-43ff-8275-f455b47b4794
  5. Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers: Dear Mcrosoft, I've had performing issues with the last windows 10 update, the games seems to run really slow in Full screen, this only happen in fullscreen mode, in windowed mode runs fine, Only occurs in the new update, I've tried reinstalling the the display drivers and...
  6. Windows 10 update degraded my display driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update degraded my display driver: Thanks to the latest windows 10 "update" ( August 2018) switching my display driver to a generic one, my 13" screen on my 2-1 laptop, is even smaller now, with no way to revert it. I resent MS making these type of decisions for me, without consultation, or consent....
  7. Microsoft basic display driver on update to Windows 10

Microsoft basic display driver on update to Windows 10: Hallo A few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a Flatron E2351 monitor, which opens with a logo LG, "Life's good". But windows 10 opens it with a 6 cm black margin on the left and on the right. It worked fine when I was on indows 7. Following the...
  8. Display Driver Update

Display Driver Update: I just want to warn anybody with a laptop that uses a ATI graphic card that on my Toshiba Laptop running the Win10TP Windows update updated the driver for my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series graphic card. Definitely a step backwards. I lost most of the display resolutions...
  9. Windows 10 display Drivers

Windows 10 display Drivers: Ever since i installed windows 10 my display driver keeps crashing my laptop. I will get a message saying display driver windows 8.1 has stopped responding and then my laptop shut down. It only occurs while i'm playing games from Gameloft When i look to update my drivers i...
  10. Can't update display drivers because of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't update display drivers because of Windows 10: So I just finished installing windows 10 and I'm having this issue where my display driver isn't being recognized and instead its now showing "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". Is there any way to bring back the old driver to its original resolution? I have a Dell Inspiron...