Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

Discus and support Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 100055, Aug 3, 2015.

1. 100055 Win User

Hi people,
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with browsers in them (like Steam) as well. Could anyone tell me a solution? (Logical) suggestions are appreciated!

[​IMG]

:)

100055, Aug 3, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

Publisher fonts in Italics

Were the fonts displaying correctly in Windows 10 before?

JimWynne, Aug 3, 2015
  3. contractor22 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update fonts issue

Still broken for the Creators Fall Update, it seems...

Symptoms we see in Word for custom installed fonts are:

• Fonts not displaying correctly in the Fonts list.
    • Using a font causes the "Insufficient disk space or memory..." error.

Custom fonts do not appear in the system Fonts folder, and some standard fonts are greyed out. Attempts to reinstall custom fonts indicate they are already installed.

Wordpad: custom fonts are invisible in the fonts list. They can be selected by typing their name, but the font type does not display correctly.

Suggested workarounds have been tried with no success. We're really hoping Microsoft will prioritize this issue, as the media company I work at uses custom fonts heavily.

As mentioned in this thread already, fonts work fine with pre-1703 Windows 10 versions.

contractor22, Aug 3, 2015
  4. peeratt Win User

Yah, Im working on a client's computer that has a similar issue, their fonts look like some funny font and only appears when you use Edge or Internet Explorer and ONLY when using a search engine, any of them. Now if i go to yahoo or msn homepages there isnt font issues. Only when using search engines. Can you verify if this is same with you???

peeratt, Aug 24, 2015
  5. 100055 Win User
    Oh I solved the problem by doing a fresh installation of Windows 10.

100055, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly - Similar Threads - Display Font showing

1. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...
  2. I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

in Windows 10 Support
    I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work: I set display setting to high contrast with a certain hyperlink font color to green.. [img] but it doesn't take into effect, instead always applies the unsaved theme hyperlink font color [img] an example on applied setting [img] Did anyone solve this...
  3. Windows 10 Display font issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display font issue.: Hi, I have ran into this weird font swap issue in windows 10. The Browsers as well as program installers and some part of software's like the menu bar and others are now showing font's which are not meant to be. [img] As in the picture this weird font is appearing all...
  4. Blurry fonts on secondary extended display

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts on secondary extended display: i just bought a new LG 27UD58-B 27 inch/4K display and the resolution is gorgeous. however it recommends 150% scaling and the ST2210 Dell monitor recommends 100%. if I have both cards in the NVIDIA GTX 960 GPU and I scale the LG to 150% the Dell does the same and the font...
  5. Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font: Just got an update called 'Advanced micro devices Inc - display - 7/25/2017 22.19.128.0' And now my display is showing everything (icons, desktop, Browser, File Explorer) as huge font? Its like it has zoomed in? I did system restore to make sure this was the culprit....
  6. text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts: Hi, New to Windows 10 and was fooling around with fonts (no ``save button`é - that`s supposed to be a question mark, not a French accent, maybe part of problem) - now all text (in programs and in browser¨) looks like a printer running out of ink. Have played with ClearText...
  7. Font installation problem. It won't display.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font installation problem. It won't display.: Hi, I downloaded a True-Type font that was created by a user. However, when i tried to install it, I first could not open it in Adobe Illustrator.. I think it was Illustrator. However, later, when selecting fonts used with foreign languages, I was able to use it. It seems...
Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly solved