Windows 10: Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

Discus and support Windows 10: Display Font size is too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. The fonts and text on my display and in the menu bar of my main apps is suddenly too large. They overlap each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Seattle, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. The fonts and text on my display and in the menu bar of my main apps is suddenly too large. They overlap each other making them hard to read and take up alot of screen space. The section of the display settings where you used to be able to scale your text and icons individually is now gone from my menu, but it seems to be stuck at something more than 100% and I can't find anywhere else to adjust it.

the text within the programs themselves are still the correct size, and the icons can be adjusted normally.

:)

Mark Seattle, Jul 17, 2018

2. windows 10 display font size

how to change font display size for windows 10 running on bootcamp.

the default is 300%, wants to change to another size.

tried turning off and re-login, but not able to change.

anyway or steps that i can do that? please advise

kenny go (kenny.go), Jul 17, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

1. Windows 10: Display Font size is too big - Similar Threads - Display Font size

2. pc font too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc font too big: pc font too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-font-too-big/4619511b-6b03-439a-8285-76eeaa1d033d
  3. Font size too big at bottom of explorer window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font size too big at bottom of explorer window: As per the picture. Not sure what happened, but when I select an item on the right hand side of the explorer, the text in the bar at the bottom of the window is huge. Anyone knows what's going on and how to fix it? Thx. Steve submitted by /u/captmyron [link] [comments]...
  4. My font size is way too big

My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  5. Font size on installation of windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font size on installation of windows 10 too big: I am currently trying to install windows 10 on another laptop. For some reason the font size is enormous and is preventing us from accessing all the settings. It is also getting stuck on 'do more with your voice' set up page because we can't access all of the options - and...
  6. Display is TOO big

Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  7. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  8. Fonts too big in windows 10

Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen font size too large

2. change text size windows 10 microsoft.com

3. windows 10 text too big

4. windows 10 fonts too big,
  5. windows 10 some text too big,
  6. font is too big windows 10,
  7. windows 10 font is too large,
  8. windows 10 display font,
  9. display text size,
  10. windows 10 font size too big,
  11. display size too big,