Windows 10: Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

Discus and support Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/admin-420 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/admin-420, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

/u/admin-420, Oct 20, 2020

2. Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    display issue with windows 10

Hello Diana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered an issue with the display driver or a system file corruption. For us to help you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from the update, have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to these issues?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you made any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps below to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10:

Step 1: Perform a
    clean boot
    to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update.
    Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing
    the issue.

Step 2: Kindly use the
    System File Checker utility
    as well to check for system file corruptions.

Step 3:
    Update the display driver on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

Windows 10 Login Screen not respecting primary display. Identity Issues?

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X.

• Select Control panel.

• Click on Display.

• Select Change display settings at top left corner.

• Click on Identify then you will be able to check the primary display.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

1. Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get - Similar Threads - Display issue need

2. Need help can I get a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help can I get a call: I have a family subscription for 108.00 . I want to switch to a personal subscription with one device bought a new Mac laptop and was given a code with 12 months free. Can you please call me?...
  3. Need help can I get a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help can I get a call: I have a family subscription for 108.00 . I want to switch to a personal subscription with one device bought a new Mac laptop and was given a code with 12 months free. Can you please call me?...
  4. Need help can I get a call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I Need help. i forgot my windows password and i cant get any help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Need help. i forgot my windows password and i cant get any help.: I forgot my windows password and Get Help app i not doing anything. I tried contacting support but they didnt let me. I need to reset my passwordNOT MICROSOFT PW but idk how....
  6. I Need help. i forgot my windows password and i cant get any help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need help. i forgot my windows password and i cant get any help.: I forgot my windows password and Get Help app i not doing anything. I tried contacting support but they didnt let me. I need to reset my passwordNOT MICROSOFT PW but idk how....
  7. Need help with a display issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with a display issue: My old Samsung SyncMaster B2030 is showing something I don't know how to name, so I'll say it's like a galaxy of small shiny white dots. [img] [img] Can you please explain what is that and what can I do to fix it, should it have any fix? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 20H2...
  8. Need help with a display issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with a display issue: My old Samsung SyncMaster B2030 is showing something I don't know how to name, so I'll say it's like a galaxy of small shiny white dots. [img] [img] Can you please explain what is that and what can I do to fix it, should it have any fix? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 20H2...
  9. Note sure if this is a Windows 10 issue or not. But any help I can get I would appreciate!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Note sure if this is a Windows 10 issue or not. But any help I can get I would appreciate!: submitted by /u/OutRagedGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcmsbk/note_sure_if_this_is_a_windows_10_issue_or_not/
  10. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?: Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third party bat file (long story!). As i do not have automatic updating on (I do let windows check for updates) I am worried that...