Windows 10: Windows 10 display output

Discus and support Windows 10 display output in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 using the bootable USB drive and after the windows logo shows up and its done loading, the screen shows nothing but Cortana can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OG_Brian, Jun 26, 2020.

1. OG_Brian Win User

Windows 10 display output

I installed windows 10 using the bootable USB drive and after the windows logo shows up and its done loading, the screen shows nothing but Cortana can be heard guiding me through the setup I cant see. Obviously its not the screen that's damaged or anything because when coming on you could see the logo and whatever else. note that the screen is still on Has the backlight that indicates its on but doesn't display anything.

Windows 10 display output [​IMG]

:)

OG_Brian, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2020
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

for convenience I attach the google translation

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 display output - Similar Threads - display output

2. 3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update: Hi,After iwindows was updated to windows 11, while i was configuring some display settings i accidentally switched on the the 3D Display mode and HDMI output of my Huawei laptop started not working. After plugging out the HDMI cable and trying to fix the problem i couldn’t...
  3. 3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update: Hi,After iwindows was updated to windows 11, while i was configuring some display settings i accidentally switched on the the 3D Display mode and HDMI output of my Huawei laptop started not working. After plugging out the HDMI cable and trying to fix the problem i couldn’t...
  4. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display: I've been having problems with WDF Violation blue screens and have tried multiple options to fix it and none of them worked. I was then told to run Driver Verifier to try and diagnose the issue but now when I boot up my PC everything turns on like normal but I get no display...
  5. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display: I've been having problems with WDF Violation blue screens and have tried multiple options to fix it and none of them worked. I was then told to run Driver Verifier to try and diagnose the issue but now when I boot up my PC everything turns on like normal but I get no display...
  6. Ran Driver Verifier and now my PC won't output to display

7. Can a 60hz display laptop output 160hz onto an external 160hz monitor through?

Can a 60hz display laptop output 160hz onto an external 160hz monitor through?: Im thinking about buying a laptop and to connect it to an external monitor. The laptop display is 60hz and the external monitor is 160hz. My questions is will I be able to use the 160hz on the external monitor when its mirroring my 60hz laptop, or will it limit me to 60hz?...
  8. Can a 60hz display laptop output 160hz onto an external 160hz monitor through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a 60hz display laptop output 160hz onto an external 160hz monitor through?: Im thinking about buying a laptop and to connect it to an external monitor. The laptop display is 60hz and the external monitor is 160hz. My questions is will I be able to use the 160hz on the external monitor when its mirroring my 60hz laptop, or will it limit me to 60hz?...
  9. Some of my laptop keyboard buttons are displaying incorrect outputs after pressing them....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my laptop keyboard buttons are displaying incorrect outputs after pressing them....: For example: Commas are now èQuotation marks are now ÈSlashes leaning right are now éQuestion marks are now ÉCarets are now ?The button under escape is now /Tildes are now \Greater than sign is now "Less than sign is now 'Slashes leaning left are now àVertical line is now ÀI...
  10. Some of my laptop keyboard buttons are displaying incorrect outputs after pressing them....

Some of my laptop keyboard buttons are displaying incorrect outputs after pressing them....: For example: Commas are now èQuotation marks are now ÈSlashes leaning right are now éQuestion marks are now ÉCarets are now ?The button under escape is now /Tildes are now \Greater than sign is now "Less than sign is now 'Slashes leaning left are now àVertical line is now ÀI...