Windows 10: Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same

Discus and support Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just had a minor samsung updates on this samsung windows 10 laptop and the display scale has changed slightly. I was using 1920x1080 and 100% for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FirstLast32, May 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same

I just had a minor samsung updates on this samsung windows 10 laptop and the display scale has changed slightly. I was using 1920x1080 and 100% for size of text, apps and other items, which is the scale. I checked it but these setting didn't change. I tried to change to other and change back few times and didn't change back to the real 1920x1080 and 100% display, previous setting. The files, fonts sized and everything have changed slightly bigger.

I have updated the display driver but it is already the newest version. I have signed out and in and that didn't work too. Turning on and off the fix scaling for apps did the same.

I clicked on help, I can have no real-time technical support and there are no working solutions on the internet.

It is becoming irritating with this change that I never wanted and the lack of solutions. Please help.

:)

FirstLast32, May 28, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Display scaling

Hi,

This issue with display scaling can be caused by an outdated display driver.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest updating your display driver directly from the manufacturer's website.

You can also refer to this article for more information on how to update the driver on Windows 10.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Arjay Dom, May 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Source: Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Ask the Core Team

Brink, May 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same

Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the display scaling and check if it helps.

• Right click on the open area on the Desktop.
    • Select the Graphics properties.
    • Click on Display option.
    • Click on the General settings from the left pane.
    • Under the Scaling click on the Customize
      Aspect Ratio
      and try to customize.
    • Click on Apply.
    • If you want to reset the display scaling settings then follow till the above 4th step.
    • Then under the Scaling click on the Maintain Display Scaling.
    • Click on Apply.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same

1. Windows 10 Display Scale Changed after samsung updates and Scale is the same - Similar Threads - Display Scale Changed

2. Is there a quick way to change the display scale ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a quick way to change the display scale ?: I often plug and unplug a large screen on my laptop running Windows 11.Each time I do it I have to change the display scale from/to 100/125% on my laptop screen for comfort.To do so I have to go to the desktop > right-click > Display setting > click on the Scale's drop down >...
  3. GPU Scaling vs Display Scaling explained

in Windows 10 News
    GPU Scaling vs Display Scaling explained: [IMG]In computing, Scaling refers to the process of increasing or decreasing the size of an object. The scaling of an object is done by using the Scale Factor. The Scale Factor or Conversion Factor is used to change the size of a figure or an object without altering its...
  4. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  5. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  6. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Display Scale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...
  8. Windows 10 Display Scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...
  9. Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Today we have guest author for this blog. Peter Felts is a Senior Program Manager in the developer platform group and is going to discuss Display Scaling improvements and changes with Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) Overview Steve Wright’s previous blog...
  10. Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10: How to: Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10 How to Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10 Dots per inch (DPI) is the physical measurement of number of pixels in a linear inch of a display. DPI is a function of display resolution and size; a...