Windows 10: Windows 10 Display Setting

Discus and support Windows 10 Display Setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 on Parallels Desktop. I have tried to alter the display settings in an effort to make texts and icons on applications appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WX_C, Oct 2, 2018.

1. WX_C Win User

Windows 10 Display Setting

I am running windows 10 on Parallels Desktop. I have tried to alter the display settings in an effort to make texts and icons on applications appear larger; however, whenever I changed the setting and logged in again, the change would be reverted back to its original settings. What could I do?

Many thanks to you!

:)

WX_C, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Display Setting

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Display Setting

1. Windows 10 Display Setting - Similar Threads - Display Setting

2. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  3. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  4. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  5. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  6. Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn...: Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn off first. - Reproduced with same results every time on two different Windows 10 laptops.- Computers had all current updates and had been left on and idle for long enough that there was...
  7. Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn...: Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn off first. - Reproduced with same results every time on two different Windows 10 laptops.- Computers had all current updates and had been left on and idle for long enough that there was...
  8. Windows 10 will not automatically enter sleep or hibernation unless display is set to turn...

9. When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...: I need help to print screen Full Screen Mode of a letter in PDF format; but due to laptop screen is landscape, I am using external monitor.However, when Print Screen sometimes don't work, reboot always work but I prefer not to re-open my documents and Apps.When I set my...
  10. When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I set my second monitor as my primary display in Windows 10, is portrait possible?...: I need help to print screen Full Screen Mode of a letter in PDF format; but due to laptop screen is landscape, I am using external monitor.However, when Print Screen sometimes don't work, reboot always work but I prefer not to re-open my documents and Apps.When I set my...