Windows 10: windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on

Discus and support windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was continuously using the laptop for about 1 hour suddenly it shows application error and display turns blank or black and it won't turn on unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colessa, Mar 3, 2020.

1. colessa Win User

windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on

I was continuously using the laptop for about 1 hour suddenly it shows application error and display turns blank or black and it won't turn on unless I press the power button for 10 seconds. when I turn on laptop again after 1 hour same problem occurs. It doesn't give me time to save whatever I was working on and when I turn on, the things I was working on will be disappears. Same problem occurs after 1 hour.

Please help me to fix this problem.

:)

colessa, Mar 3, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on :)

Medyen, Mar 3, 2020
  4. windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on

1. windows 10 display turns blank or black and won't turn on - Similar Threads - display turns blank

2. External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off: I connected my work laptop to an external display at home via a usb c dock. I was using the built in display and external display in extended mode. I looked through the display settings in windows 10 and thought I'd try HDR on the external display since it is HDR capable. I...
  3. External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
    External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off: I connected my work laptop to an external display at home via a usb c dock. I was using the built in display and external display in extended mode. I looked through the display settings in windows 10 and thought I'd try HDR on the external display since it is HDR capable. I...
  4. Display flickering black when turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display flickering black when turned on: Hi so I have been having this problem with my laptop, everytime when my laptop is shut down and turned back on when I move my mouse cursor the screen starts flickering black something like this https://streamable.com/gqeh38, but after a quick restart it seems to be fixed but...
  5. Display flickering black when turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display flickering black when turned on: Hi so I have been having this problem with my laptop, everytime when my laptop is shut down and turned back on when I move my mouse cursor the screen starts flickering black something like this https://streamable.com/gqeh38, but after a quick restart it seems to be fixed but...
  6. Windows 10 Background turns black and Start won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Background turns black and Start won't work: I few weeks ago my computer did a update. My computer works fine but seems like every other morning when I get up and get on it the back ground turns black and I have all my Icons and can click on them and they do work. I click on Start so I can try to restart the computer...
  7. Displays turn black momentarily

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displays turn black momentarily: My wife's PC, which is about 3-4 years old has been running fine after we upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. This is a general office-level PC, nothing at all flash other than plenty of RAM - 16gb, with integrated graphics & VGA+DVI monitors. Version is probably...
  8. Displays turn black momentarily

in Windows 10 Support
    Displays turn black momentarily: My wife's PC, which is about 3-4 years old has been running fine after we upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. This is a general office-level PC, nothing at all flash other than plenty of RAM - 16gb, with integrated graphics & VGA+DVI monitors. Version is probably...
  9. my display turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my display turns black: hello guys this problem started appearing 1 week ago while i was playing game my display turned black i thought it was normal at first but it started to occur more often.I asked one of my friend for help and he told me to run stress test to see if any of the components...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop won't turn off - blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop won't turn off - blank screen: Hello guys, hopefully this is in the right section. I have installed Windows 10 on my SSD Samsung Evo 850 500 GB and I am using additional WD HDD 1 TB. Previously I have been using two old HDDs and Windows turned off itself automatically with no problem. I have also...