Windows 10: windows 10 display

Discus and support windows 10 display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I get the small icons back? I really don't want a list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tobeornot2, Oct 16, 2018.

1. windows 10 display

how can I get the small icons back? I really don't want a list

:)

tobeornot2, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 display

Delta6326, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 display

1. windows 10 display - Similar Threads - display

2. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  4. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  5. Extended and mirror display problem

Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  6. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  7. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  8. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  9. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  10. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...