Windows 10: windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution

Discus and support windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; iam using windows 10 hp product since 15 days not working well this displayrd colour is pink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by svramana1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. svramana1 Win User

windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution

iam using windows 10 hp product since 15 days not working well this displayrd colour is pink

:)

svramana1, Nov 7, 2018

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 7, 2018
  3. apps on my pc run with pink colour

apps on my pc run with pink colour

Chander prakashjakhar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution

1. windows 10 displayed colours pink please need solution - Similar Threads - displayed colours pink

2. I need solution for this problem please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need solution for this problem please: I need solution for this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-for-this-problem-please/91b5a30d-e55e-4f8d-a264-b5a0b46861bf
  3. Loss of colour display and standard solutions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of colour display and standard solutions not working: Yesterday, while in the midst of typing, my PC did a little hiccup and suddenly the screen lost all colour, becoming black and white. I have tried all the suggestions found on google e.g., Window+ Cntrl +C; settings -ease of access; settings-personalisation, turn off and on,...
  4. Loss of colour display and standard solutions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of colour display and standard solutions not working: Yesterday, while in the midst of typing, my PC did a little hiccup and suddenly the screen lost all colour, becoming black and white. I have tried all the suggestions found on google e.g., Window+ Cntrl +C; settings -ease of access; settings-personalisation, turn off and on,...
  5. Loss of colour display and standard solutions not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pink Colour Everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink Colour Everywhere: Since having windows 11 everything seems to have pink in it. For example, the left hand column of Outlook the email accounts and the bar at the top where File, Home, Send/Receive etc reside. Similar appearances in other Office 2021 apps.Why is this and can this be changed as...
  7. Pink Colour Everywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pink Colour Everywhere: Since having windows 11 everything seems to have pink in it. For example, the left hand column of Outlook the email accounts and the bar at the top where File, Home, Send/Receive etc reside. Similar appearances in other Office 2021 apps.Why is this and can this be changed as...
  8. Green and Pink colour display on screen and shadows of previous used tabs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green and Pink colour display on screen and shadows of previous used tabs: [IMG]My screen is displaying pink/green/red colour and when i minimise one window to use another e.g minimise Ms Excel to use my browser, the excell columns and rows are still visible in the background. ive read previous blog posts and they said to update my display...
  9. my laptop display is double and pink colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop display is double and pink colour: double screen and pink colour show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-display-is-double-and-pink-colour/09739b68-bd32-4102-b57b-7149f7f9ed36
  10. Desktop a strange pink colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop a strange pink colour: My Desktop has changed to a strange pink colour. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-a-strange-pink-colour/4b23dbe7-89d0-42a7-99f2-9839e5bacd43