Windows 10: Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

Discus and support Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, whenever I attempt to shutdown windows 10 or reboot it only displays "Just a moment." This is a problem for me because it also occurs whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StupidWindowsUser, May 2, 2023.

1. Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

Hello, whenever I attempt to shutdown windows 10 or reboot it only displays "Just a moment." This is a problem for me because it also occurs whenever the computer is doing updates. This means I can't tell if it is being stubborn and not shutting down or if it is doing updates. I have tried to enable verbose messages and even tried to disable "Remove Boot / Shutdown / Logon / Logoff status messages" inside of the group policy. However none of these work.

:)

StupidWindowsUser, May 2, 2023

2. display shuts for a moment

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to run the power troubleshooter and check.

Method 1: Power troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on Power and Click on Next button.

Also, I suggest you to update your graphic drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.
    You may also download and install the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 2, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

1. Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down - Similar Threads - displays moment shutting

2. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  3. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  4. Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down: Hello, whenever I attempt to shutdown windows 10 or reboot it only displays "Just a moment." This is a problem for me because it also occurs whenever the computer is doing updates. This means I can't tell if it is being stubborn and not shutting down or if it is doing...
  5. Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 displays just a moment when shutting down: Hello, whenever I attempt to shutdown windows 10 or reboot it only displays "Just a moment." This is a problem for me because it also occurs whenever the computer is doing updates. This means I can't tell if it is being stubborn and not shutting down or if it is doing...
  6. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  7. Computer just shuts down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer just shuts down.: I get the following: Your computer has encountered a problem and will restart. This happens mostly when on Facebook. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-just-shuts-down/bcc7b9ab-2945-49a6-bd26-61802ca3c784
  8. Shut down display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shut down display: I have a problem and I don't know what to do. How can I get to turn my display to turn off. It did have a power indicater in the lower right corner and could click on it and it would should down now it will not turn off. 120009
  9. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...
  10. "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.: Hi. So I got a new PC yesterday which supposedly has "pre installed windows" I've been stuck in this Just a moment loading screen for 10 hours. Any help? i5,GTX 950 , 8GB RAM + "windows 10" 35178