Windows 10: Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day!

Discus and support Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, recently my Windows 10 system 20H2 startet to display wrong date/time information, at least once a day. According to the event log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohrmannDE, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day!

Dear all,

recently my Windows 10 system 20H2 startet to display wrong date/time information, at least once a day. According to the event log everything is fine, when the system resumes from standby, the event log states a correct time information when synchronizing with the hardware clock.

Nevertheless the date/time information is incorrect:

Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! 5f426589-b5b3-41ed-949d-aa3cbec5bad6?upload=true.png

Interestingly, the command line tools "date /t" incorrect result and "Get-Date" correct result show different results:

Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! ccde3ecf-1fe3-4f26-ad71-e7e5aeee8a0d?upload=true.png Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! 5f4d6f6f-e1ac-42ee-a684-bfb6821eaa38?upload=true.png

When synchronizing the time manually via the Settings app, everything is ok again until it happens the next time. But according to the eventlog, the date/time information has only been adjusted by milliseconds:

Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! 12587313-3e14-4dd0-9557-fa1e300bf17e?upload=true.png

Does anybody have an idea what is happening here and how this can be solved?

Best regards, Björn Mohrmann

:)

MohrmannDE, Jan 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 calendar dates wrong

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your calendar is displaying the wrong days. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 1, 2021
  3. jguillen Win User
    B-day of my contact hub on my wp7 displaying wrong birth date after sync with windows live account

B-day of my contact hub on my wp7 displaying wrong birth date after sync with windows live account,,,, I restore the phone and the birthday date is ok, but as soon as I put my windows live account and finish sync, it display the wrong date of the birth
    day.. ( its suppose to be 10/12/1975, but instead it shows 10/13/75)

jguillen, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day!

Calander displaying wrong day - correct date but day is wrong

My calendar that comes with windows is showing today as Tuesday 31st August 2018 yet today is Friday 31st August.

I went into settings and changed everything and reset everything - changed day weeks starts, re-entered date, even time and changed away and back time zone ( am in UK) but nothing helps still showing correct date and time but wrong day. No updates due and
    had it update time against the internet options but nothing changes the day. I cannot find anywhere I can actually change the day just date, time and time zone.

Any ideas why this has happened and how I can sort it as its confusing

prepareathome, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day!

1. Windows 10 displays wrong date at least once a day! - Similar Threads - displays wrong date

2. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  3. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  4. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  7. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  8. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  9. USB controller stops working at least once a day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB controller stops working at least once a day.: Hey, I got a problem, I have bought myself a new controller for use on my windows pc, pc is about half a year old. The weird problem is, the controller, a third party ps4 compatible controller works fine but at least once a day, haven't it happen twice yet, the damn thing...
  10. Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day

Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for quite some time now, this has been happening for about 1 month and a half. Going back to the end of July, I had a pretty old specs, but they served me well, I didn't have any problems with them what so ever. There was...