Windows 10: windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

Discus and support windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i have problem my dedicated graphics card is not used it is only integrated it is also not shown in the graphics settings as a more powerful option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakubZelenak, Apr 30, 2021.

1. windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

hi i have problem my dedicated graphics card is not used it is only integrated it is also not shown in the graphics settings as a more powerful option it's like I didn't have any dedicated card in any way disconnected it can't be because I have a laptop thank you for any help I need dedicated graphics card at work

:)

JakubZelenak, Apr 30, 2021
  2. JulianKik Win User

Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

windows 10 do not use  dedicated gpu 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, Apr 30, 2021
  4. LA117 Win User

windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

How to get more dedicated GPU memory

How do i get more dedicated GPU memory for my second graphics card on windows 10 i have a nvidia geforce gtx 960m in task manager it says i have 8.9 gb for gpu memory but it says shared gpu memory 4.9 and dedicated GPU memory is 4.0 i can only use the
    4.0 and i want to know how to Dedicate more GPU memory.

LA117, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

1. windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu - Similar Threads - dedicated gpu

2. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  3. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  4. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....

I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....: I have a intel NUC x15 laptop with and i7 12700h and an intel Arc A550M. It is struggling to load chrome tabs as well. I am also on Windows 11....
  6. I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....: I have a intel NUC x15 laptop with and i7 12700h and an intel Arc A550M. It is struggling to load chrome tabs as well. I am also on Windows 11....
  7. Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43: A few time ago i've realised that i lost a lot of performance. Then i've seen why. My dedicated GPU GTX 1650 was not working. I have an HP Pavilion 15-ec2017nq. So that's what I found and triedThe gpu is not seen in the control panel or in the graphics settings.The gpu is...
  8. Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43

Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43: A few time ago i've realised that i lost a lot of performance. Then i've seen why. My dedicated GPU GTX 1650 was not working. I have an HP Pavilion 15-ec2017nq. So that's what I found and triedThe gpu is not seen in the control panel or in the graphics settings.The gpu is...
  9. i cant get my games to use my dedicated GPU instead of my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get my games to use my dedicated GPU instead of my integrated graphics: Heres my specsRazer Blade 15 RZ09-03018E02 laptopIntelR Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHzRTX 2080 Max-Q16gb RAM64-bitWindows 11 Home 22H2Im trying to play riders republic, i boot it up and see im only getting around 15 fpsI check my windows graphics settings and see that its using...
  10. i cant get my games to use my dedicated GPU instead of my integrated graphics

i cant get my games to use my dedicated GPU instead of my integrated graphics: Heres my specsRazer Blade 15 RZ09-03018E02 laptopIntelR Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHzRTX 2080 Max-Q16gb RAM64-bitWindows 11 Home 22H2Im trying to play riders republic, i boot it up and see im only getting around 15 fpsI check my windows graphics settings and see that its using...