Windows 10: Windows 10 document manager

Discus and support Windows 10 document manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 document manager to create and store documents quickly. Suddenly, I can no longer use my mouse to highlight, cut, copy,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanLeapingwell, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 document manager

I have been using Windows 10 document manager to create and store documents quickly. Suddenly, I can no longer use my mouse to highlight, cut, copy, paste text either in an existing document or add more text to it.

It seems that I now have to use ctrl + C or V. The question is why?

What was wrong with the age old system of using your mouse to do all that easily?

If ain't broke can the wonder boys at Microsoft stop fixing it.

You people just create unnecessary problems and this wastes all of our time.

:)

IanLeapingwell, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 document manager

Delta6326, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 document manager

1. Windows 10 document manager - Similar Threads - document manager

2. How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved...: How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved Document"? I am trying to recover an earlier version of a Word document....
  3. How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved...: How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved Document"? I am trying to recover an earlier version of a Word document....
  4. How do I get to "File > Info" and then to "Manage Document" and then to "Recover Unsaved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am unable to open the screen that allows me to manage my scanned document.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open the screen that allows me to manage my scanned document.: I have Windows 11 and Epson Workforce 633 all-in-one printer/scanner. The scanner works but I can only open the icon that confirms the printer is connected. I can't open the software window on my monitor that allows me to manage my scanning, thus I can only scan one page at a...
  6. I am unable to open the screen that allows me to manage my scanned document.

I am unable to open the screen that allows me to manage my scanned document.: I have Windows 11 and Epson Workforce 633 all-in-one printer/scanner. The scanner works but I can only open the icon that confirms the printer is connected. I can't open the software window on my monitor that allows me to manage my scanning, thus I can only scan one page at a...
  7. Windows Color Management Documentation colorcpl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Color Management Documentation colorcpl: I'm looking for some documentation on the color management settings. Specifically in the context of using a wide gammut display. I know how to add a profile to the devices page and to make it the default but I would like to kow what the options on the advanced tab do and what...
  8. Windows Color Management Documentation colorcpl

Windows Color Management Documentation colorcpl: I'm looking for some documentation on the color management settings. Specifically in the context of using a wide gammut display. I know how to add a profile to the devices page and to make it the default but I would like to kow what the options on the advanced tab do and what...
  9. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...
  10. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. athsvc text documents