Windows 10: windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

Discus and support windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need my money back for my 3 year contract... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cathymclarty, Sep 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

Need my money back for my 3 year contract

:)

cathymclarty, Sep 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

1. windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it... - Similar Threads - does accept webroot

2. I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...: I retired three years ago, I no longer have access to my “administrator. Please advise how I can fix this! It has been a continuous issue for three years!...
  3. windows fingerprint does not accept the fingerprint device i have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows fingerprint does not accept the fingerprint device i have: the fingerprint i have is under name AuthenTec Inc. AES2810 but im having this message in screenshot below.is there any way to make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fingerprint-does-not-accept-the/7085cc36-3bd7-4915-9128-9cf69e6102d7
  4. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  5. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  6. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly: I am 2 personal PCs as follow:- 1 run windows 7 home 2 run windows 10 home And i need to upgrade the 2 PCs to windows 10 pro. I read that upgrading from windows 10 home to pro will cost 100$, so is this price get paid yearly or once in a time? second question, how much...
  8. Having trouble with Webroot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble with Webroot: I cancelled Webroot and uninstalled it. I keep getting pop ups from them asking them to uninstall it and then my page pop up where I uninstall items and Webroot is not there. I cannot do anything because Webroot freezes my computer until I go to the uninstall page. Also get...
  9. Licence contract acceptation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Licence contract acceptation: I just bought, downloaded and installed Office French version, When opening any od the three apps Word,Excell or PP it asks to accept the licence contract... I just payed almost $200 dollars and the pop up says that I can use the apps till the 5th of Agust 2020 TODAY !!!!...
  10. Three year trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Three year trial: I was recently informed that I had downloaded a three year trial of Windows 10 in 2016. I can't remember if this was true or not. If it was, how long do I have to purchase Windows 10, & install it before I loose everything?...