Windows 10: Windows 10 does not back up

Discus and support Windows 10 does not back up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The drive D: is connected. It is a new external drive because the last one is full. It is formatted and the Windows 10 system image has been created in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffreyStutchbury, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 does not back up

The drive D: is connected. It is a new external drive because the last one is full. It is formatted and the Windows 10 system image has been created in this drive.As seen above, Windows has recognised the Expansion Drive as 3.63TB. When the Back up now button is pressed, the computer ‘thinks for a bit’ and then the Security and Maintenance black box appears in the bottom RHS as shown.No back up has occurred.What have I omitted to do?

:)

GeoffreyStutchbury, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 does not back up

Delta6326, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 does not back up

1. Windows 10 does not back up - Similar Threads - does

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  4. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  5. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  6. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  7. What does this red X mean?

What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  8. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  9. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  10. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on