Windows 10: Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Once you configure WiFi connection on your Windows 10 laptop or a desktop with a WiFi adapter, it is expected that it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup

Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup Auto-connect-to-Wifi-Windows-10-100x100.png
    Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup Auto-connect-to-Wifi-Windows-10-150x94.png Once you configure WiFi connection on your Windows 10 laptop or a desktop with a WiFi adapter, it is expected that it will automatically connect the next time. However, if you are noticing that Windows 10 does not connect to [...]

This post Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 16, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 16, 2019
  4. jfniss Win User

Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Any idea why Windows connects the wifi on a second startup, but not on the first? The wifi connects and works normally when I do an immediate Restart after a cold startup. To me, that indicates a Windows problem--if it can connect the wifi on a Restart, why not on the initial Startup?

jfniss, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup - Similar Threads - does connect WiFi

2. Wifi not connecting and adapter resetting on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not connecting and adapter resetting on Windows 10 startup: Hello,I've had the following issue ever since I got my laptop, it's a Dell Vostro 5515 with Windows 10 Pro 21H2:On every single startup, the Wifi does one of the following things:- Starts as connected but with the "No internet" message and fixes itself after about 3-4 minutes...
  3. Wifi not connecting and adapter resetting on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not connecting and adapter resetting on Windows 10 startup: Hello,I've had the following issue ever since I got my laptop, it's a Dell Vostro 5515 with Windows 10 Pro 21H2:On every single startup, the Wifi does one of the following things:- Starts as connected but with the "No internet" message and fixes itself after about 3-4 minutes...
  4. Wifi not connecting and adapter resetting on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Wifi does not connect automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Wifi does not connect automatically: The wifi is connecting for the first minute and then since the internet has not loaded yet. The "Action Required" message appears when the modem is fully connected to the Internet again. I have no problem with this modem with smartphones. Only this Windows 10 laptop gives up...
  6. Windows 10 Wifi does not connect automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Wifi does not connect automatically: The wifi is connecting for the first minute and then since the internet has not loaded yet. The "Action Required" message appears when the modem is fully connected to the Internet again. I have no problem with this modem with smartphones. Only this Windows 10 laptop gives up...
  7. Windows 10 Wifi does not connect automatically

8. Delayed wifi connection on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delayed wifi connection on startup: My wifi used to connect almost instantly on startup. Recently it has started taking 1 min after startup before it will connect automatically. It can connect instantly manually by either unchecking and checking "connect automatically" or by hitting "connect". It just wont do...
  9. Wifi does not automatically connect on startup

Wifi does not automatically connect on startup: I currently have my Wi-fi set up to automatically connect to my home network, but I always have to connect manually. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-does-not-automatically-connect-on-startup/9bb8c562-0378-4837-b466-eadb278d947f
  10. Wifi connect on startup

Wifi connect on startup: My home wifi is set to connect automatically but when starting up, a whole list of other wifi networks appear which all show that the "connect automatically" box is checked. This seems to cause problems with my PC seemingly unable to connect straightaway. How can I stop this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect wifi automatically in windows 10