Windows 10: Windows 10 does not connect

Discus and support Windows 10 does not connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 still cannot connect. Tried the other night after shutting down 7 no luck! Followed the steps as before that did work not now. Still on 7!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoxanneBeechick, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 does not connect

Windows 10 still cannot connect. Tried the other night after shutting down 7 no luck! Followed the steps as before that did work not now. Still on 7!

:)

RoxanneBeechick, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 does not connect

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 does not connect

1. Windows 10 does not connect - Similar Threads - does connect

2. Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable: Please provide a new solution for this that supports the current version of Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-recognise-navman-gps-when/4566286f-c856-46b1-a140-fd50b4bd7a64
  3. Headset WH-1000XM3 microphone does not connect

Headset WH-1000XM3 microphone does not connect: Hi ExpertsI have connected via Bluetooth my headset WH-1000XM3 to the laptop win10.I can use as outpur device but no as inputWhen I check the sound control panel I see in recording TaB the device listed ,clicking with the right button I see 2 option 1connect 2disable.I can...
  4. Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP: Origin connects to the internet but I can't open Apex Legends because it says im offline, even though I could download ad update it. Discord and other apps dont work either because they also think i'm not connected to the internet....
  5. Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection

Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection: purchased a new 850 keyboard and mouse set.I plug the dongle into a usb port and it powers up and is flashing green lights in a very random pattern. both the keyboard and the mouse are showing lights to say they are powered up, but neither item is working.Tried this on 2...
  6. Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10

Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10: I am trying to get my Bose headset to connect to my computer. It worked on my Laptop with Windows 10, but this new desktop computer with Windows 10 will just not do it. I tried many of the suggestions I found in this forum which were from 2016 or so, nothing worked. Any help...
  7. Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does: None of my apps connect to the internet, except my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-connect-to-the-internet-only-my-browser/b53d649c-a63c-48df-af48-96103ea88000
  8. Bluetooth does not connect to any device

Bluetooth does not connect to any device: Hello, No device can connect to my computer, I have tested the bluetooth device and it works fine connecting to other devices. My bluetooth is turned on, but when I run the Bluetooth troubleshooter it goes to "fixing problems" and says "turning on bluetooth" though it is...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either

Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either: Hello,I have recently been playing games on my computer with my wireless Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, but it seems to not work anymore. The batteries are fresh, it works on the console itself, but it does not connect to my computer like it used to. It just stalls or a...
  10. Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect

Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect: I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 laptop. It worked fine for over half a year but now the headset gets paired but does not connect. In the Bluetooth setting it shows like this. After some time I receive a notification installing Rockerz 235v2....