Windows 10: windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station

Discus and support windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have an Asus laptop, system is windows family 19042.928. I acquired a usb-c docking station recently no driver, in order to connect keypad,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexisJd, Apr 23, 2021.

1. AlexisJd Win User

windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station

Hello,I have an Asus laptop, system is windows family 19042.928. I acquired a usb-c docking station recently no driver, in order to connect keypad, mouse, RJ45 and Dell external monitor. all devices work correctly but the Dell monitor. all devices work correctly including the Dell monitor on the Macbook of my neighbor! so I assume it is a windows issue. More precisely a usb bus controller issue. the system says "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43".Could you help? Thank youAlexisFrance

:)

AlexisJd, Apr 23, 2021

2. external monitor with docking station windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade last night. Now HP elitebook 8440p with docking station does not detect external monitor. Drivers say they are correct and updated.

apiratetoolate, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Windows Powershell- Detect Docking Stations and attached monitors

I am trying to write a script to detect all docking stations and monitors attached to those docking station for Lenovo Thinkpad t540p laptops on a domain network. Most of the monitors are Asus. Any suggestions or is this even possible? Running powershell from DEV WIN 10

Trix Rahbit, Apr 23, 2021
  4. windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station

Windows 10 not detecting external monitor

I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 notebook with an Acer external monitor connected through a Dell docking station. This configuration worked under Windows 8. After update to Windows 10, the Acer monitor is no longer detected. Everything else connected through
    the docking station appears to be recognize and work correctly.

Claude_778, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station

1. windows 10 does not detect external monitor connected to docking station - Similar Threads - does detect external

2. External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...: External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed working when connected directly to laptop. Tested machine on a different docking station same issue. Tested machine on known working docking station no change. Updated all drivers for machine,...
  3. External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...: External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed working when connected directly to laptop. Tested machine on a different docking station same issue. Tested machine on known working docking station no change. Updated all drivers for machine,...
  4. External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Docking station not detecting monitor

Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  6. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  7. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  8. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  9. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My laptop doesn't detect external monitor through docking station

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't detect external monitor through docking station: My acer aspire 7 doesn't detect any monitor when i plug the monitor into a docking station. This docking station is plugged into my laptop via usb-c. My mouse and keyboard that are connected through docking station are working though. What can be the problem of this? Note: I...