Windows 10: Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus

Discus and support Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, thanks in advance for the help. The issue is that I recently bought a Wiimote Plus with the intention of using it on my PC with the Dolphin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eduardo Castillo4, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus

Hello, thanks in advance for the help.

The issue is that I recently bought a Wiimote Plus with the intention of using it on my PC with the Dolphin emulator, but when I turn on the bluetooth of my pc and look for it in the list it does not appear no matter how much I try.

I have tried pressing the Sync button that has the control in the part of the batteries, I have also tried pressing the buttons A + B, and also the two forms at the same time, but in no way it appears in the list of bluetooth devices .

What can I do to make my PC detect it, please help me.

:)

Eduardo Castillo4, Jan 18, 2019
  2. KBenster Win User

Wiimote driver error

I tried connecting my Wiimote to my windows 10 PC

It says that it has connected and paired but on the Bluetooth device list, it says there is a driver, then it disconnects

Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus d29c1ec7-3d3b-419d-9763-1f9300d39976?upload=true.png

KBenster, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus

1. Windows 10 does not detect my Wiimote Plus - Similar Threads - does detect Wiimote

2. Windows does not detect my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not detect my mic: I am currently operating a windows 10 on my laptopPredator Helios 300 PH317-54i am using Fantech Captain Audio 7.1 Headseti just installed windows 10 fresh and before installing windows it was working fine and now windows does not detect any sound from my mic...
  3. Windows does not detect my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows does not detect my mic: I am currently operating a windows 10 on my laptopPredator Helios 300 PH317-54i am using Fantech Captain Audio 7.1 Headseti just installed windows 10 fresh and before installing windows it was working fine and now windows does not detect any sound from my mic...
  4. Windows does not detect my mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't pair Wiimote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pair Wiimote: I'm pairing it through control panel, I also have settings open on Bluetooth. The wiimote appears for a second and then it fu**ing disappears like nothing happens. I'm leaving pin blank, how can I solve this?...
  6. Windows 10 Installer does not detect my drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installer does not detect my drive: Hello. My girlfriend asked me to install Linux on his laptop and then wanted to switch back to Windows. I made a bootable USB stick and managed to reach the installation without issues. But when i choose Custom Installation y don't have any drives to choose and it says "We...
  7. Problem Wiimote

Problem Wiimote: I just bought two wiimotes from you, Unfortunately when I try to connect them to the pc via Bluetooth it does not detect any device, I have tried on different devices for nothing .. would you have a possible solution???...
  8. Windows 10 does not detect my integrated GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 does not detect my integrated GPU: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 1909 64 bits and it doesn't detect my integrated GPU (Intel HD 4000) and it doesn't appear in the task manager. I have its drivers installed. Any help? submitted by /u/Snorpii [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 does not detect my wireless card

Windows 10 does not detect my wireless card: I have seen this question circulating for a while now as in the link below and I have encountered the same problem with my windows 10 win10 is not detecting my wireless card and neither the methods mentioned in this post below have helped Is there someone who solved the...
  10. Wiimote driver error

Wiimote driver error: I tried connecting my Wiimote to my windows 10 PC It says that it has connected and paired but on the Bluetooth device list, it says there is a driver, then it disconnects [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wiimote not detected