Windows 10: Windows 10 Does not detect SSD

Discus and support Windows 10 Does not detect SSD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Today I revived a PNY 120gb SSD and plugged it into my computer. When I Booted it up it did not detect the ssd so I checked Disk Management and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HenryWagner2, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Does not detect SSD

Hello Today I revived a PNY 120gb SSD and plugged it into my computer. When I Booted it up it did not detect the ssd so I checked Disk Management and I saw this -

Windows 10 Does not detect SSD 616be6a6-13b9-470a-bb33-0a2b6ba551b9?upload=true.png

It had no partitions and shows up as 0mb.

Windows 10 Does not detect SSD 16808bc4-aaf7-4615-979b-0a53feb1a976?upload=true.png

:)

HenryWagner2, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Can't detect SSD when Installing windows10

Hi,

Incorrectly configured BIOS settings may cause your SSD not to be detected.

For us to properly isolate and provide a suitable resolution, we'll be needing additional information:

• Does your gaming laptop have HDD and SSD?
    • Is your SSD a SATA or M.2?
    • Were you trying to reinstall Windows 10?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the BIOS setting?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Does not detect SSD

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Does not detect SSD

1. Windows 10 Does not detect SSD - Similar Threads - Does detect SSD

2. Bios does not detect SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios does not detect SSD: I tried to reset the preinstalled windows 11 in my Dell XPS 9510 with no success so removed the SSD and formatted connecting to portable SSD reader. I then installed back the SSD and try to set up Wind 11 by USB but the disk does not show up. This happened with multiple SSD...
  3. Bios does not detect SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios does not detect SSD: I tried to reset the preinstalled windows 11 in my Dell XPS 9510 with no success so removed the SSD and formatted connecting to portable SSD reader. I then installed back the SSD and try to set up Wind 11 by USB but the disk does not show up. This happened with multiple SSD...
  4. Windows installer does not detect nvme or ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer does not detect nvme or ssd: hey you all, couple of weeks I've been working with windows to resolve a requirement but that has been a nightmare. Ok, here we go, My computer is an Amd ryzen series 5000, with b550 Aorus Elite Ax V2 32gb ram and 1gb gpu, and PNY ssd and nvme corsair neither are detected...
  5. Windows installer does not detect nvme or ssd

Windows installer does not detect nvme or ssd: hey you all, couple of weeks I've been working with windows to resolve a requirement but that has been a nightmare. Ok, here we go, My computer is an Amd ryzen series 5000, with b550 Aorus Elite Ax V2 32gb ram and 1gb gpu, and PNY ssd and nvme corsair neither are detected...
  6. Windows installer does not detect nvme or ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  8. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  9. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. grub does not detect windows 10 on a separate ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    grub does not detect windows 10 on a separate ssd: Hello,I have ubuntu 18.04 on a HDD and i installed windows 10 on a new SSD.Now, grub does not detect windows 10 disk.Windows 10 is working properly without any issues.The only way to boot into windows is through bios, selecting the corresponding disk.Is there any way to see...