Windows 10: Windows 10 does not detect the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A

Discus and support Windows 10 does not detect the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I installed Windows 10 in my Inspiration One 2330 the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A is not detected. For the last three months I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamC8, May 23, 2020.

1. SamC8 Win User

Windows 10 does not detect the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A

Since I installed Windows 10 in my Inspiration One 2330 the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A is not detected. For the last three months I have been reading about this issue and suggestions resolve it. Unfortunately, the problem persisted after I followed the suggestions posted in this and the Windows board for others with the same issue. I even reinstalled the original Windows 7 yesterday in hopes that that would resolve the this. It did not. So, I did a W10 clean install and still have the same issue. Just spent the morning and afternoon researching for a solution and updating drives.

Since most of the posts on this problem are somewhat dated, I hope someone has a solution that will help me fix this issue we also have Aurora Alienware desktop and W10 did not cause any issues.

Thanks.

-Calin

:)

SamC8, May 23, 2020
  2. RickFA Win User

Windows 10 , Integrated Graphics AMD Radeon R6

I have a HP Pavilion Notebook with AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G

16 Gigs of RAM, Windows 10, and an integrated Video Card that is technically 2 video cards: An

AMD Radeon R8 M365DX (2 GB) and AMD Radeon R6 Graphics card (512MB).

My problem is I have gone through the Device manager and both cards have a "Device install requested" in their events with the information "Device PCI ... Reguires further installation" How can I fix this? Troubleshooting doesn't seem to detect anything.
    Somehow only the AMD Radeon R6 graphics card is working while the other one has been disabled or isn't noticed by the computer and I don't know how to re-enable it.

I wasn't even aware of the AMD Radeon R8 M365DX videocards existence until recently because I haven't been able to run any games all too well, but according to these specs I should.

An AMD Catalyst Control Center is available on my laptop and I have enabled "AMD Radeon Dual Graphics" but it doesn't seem to do anything.

RickFA, May 23, 2020
  3. michelAgu Win User
    windows 10 is not detecting my APU AMD A10-9700 graphic card

Hello,

I've an asrock mother board (ab350 itx/Ac) and an AMD APU (a10-9700E)

and no way to detect my graphic card as a Radeon R7, it's still named "basic windows card" in the device list.

I tried several versions of the AMD drivers for APU A series with no success

everytime I re-install everything I use a soft to clean everything.

Is there something I miss in the BIOS or anywhere ?

thank for your help

Michel

michelAgu, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not detect the graphic card AMD Radeon HD7650A - Similar Threads - does detect graphic

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  6. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  7. AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows: So, I have a HP laptop with an AMD Radeon R5 M330 but the thing is that when ever I go to install AMD Radeon Software, I get an error that says no AMD GPU Found! Here are some screenshots:Please help....
  8. AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows

AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows: So, I have a HP laptop with an AMD Radeon R5 M330 but the thing is that when ever I go to install AMD Radeon Software, I get an error that says no AMD GPU Found! Here are some screenshots:Please help....
  9. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  10. AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A graphics card is computer hardware that is responsible for displaying the image you see on your computer screen. It is a great way of […] This article AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...