Windows 10: Windows 10 does not fully start up

Discus and support Windows 10 does not fully start up in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After a power supply interruption, Computer starts OK post beep good. Windows starts up. Microsoft logo and spinning cursor, screen goes blank this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JohnBrown 300356, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 does not fully start up

After a power supply interruption, Computer starts OK post beep good. Windows starts up. Microsoft logo and spinning cursor, screen goes blank this would normally be followed by pin input screen would coming up. Instead dark screen and spinning cursor only any assistance welcome

:)

JohnBrown 300356, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 does not fully start up

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 does not fully start up

1. Windows 10 does not fully start up - Similar Threads - does fully start

2. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  3. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  4. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  6. Window does not open fully (maximized)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window does not open fully (maximized): [ATTACH] Hello, I have Surface Pro 7 and I downloaded Ht Parental Control app. The app does not open fully. I cannot press the maximized icon (the square one). I tried to solve it using properties>shortcut>Run>maximized. But the problem persists....
  7. Windows does not fully load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not fully load: Since the last Windows update, my computer is malfunctioning! Missing program icons, the taskbar does not load completely. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-fully-load/e8e47e6b-c775-45ea-bf2d-c0a8dcfaf82a
  8. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  9. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  10. Get Windows 10 App does not start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get Windows 10 App does not start up: OH you have GOT to be s******g me! The Get Windows 10 app started up while I was writing this post! Why is there not a way to delete the post??? _________ I have been preparing one of my office PCs for an upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. When...