Windows 10: Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset

Discus and support Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my Bluetooth Sony Headset without problems and it suddenly stopped working one day without reason. My headset tells me it is paired &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lylaliber, Nov 11, 2018.

1. lylaliber Win User

Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset

I was using my Bluetooth Sony Headset without problems and it suddenly stopped working one day without reason. My headset tells me it is paired & connected. Windows tells me the same but no sound comes out of it. I also have a Sony bluetooth personal system (speaker) and this one works properly.

If I go to the 'Sound Settings' and try to change the audio output device for my Headset, it doesn't find it. In the 'Choose the output device' dropdown, only the 'speakers' device is available.

Help would be very appreciated.

:)

lylaliber, Nov 11, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 11, 2018
  3. [FS/FT]   Official Sony Bluetooth Headset

Terms and Conditions
    • Shipping within the U.S. and Canada.
    • All items are in immaculate condition, unless otherwise noted.
    • My heatware is Charper2013. (12-0-0)
    • Be prepared to supply additional references if you are a newer member and/or do not have heatware.
    • If ya have any questions, please post or send me a pm
    • Accepted payment methods: Paypal, Money Order, Western Union Money Transfer.

Items For Sale:

SONY Bluetooth Headset

Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset IMG00217.jpg

35 $ Shipped
    Brand new. Bought a few days ago from best buy. Comes with dock/usb cable/manuals. Immaculate condition. This headset works for PS3 and Phones.

Things I am looking for but not limited to:
      • PS3 Headset (Tritton, Turtle Beach, etc...)

*Toast :toast:

Charper2013, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset

1. Windows 10 does not output to my Sony bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - does output Sony

2. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  3. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  4. The microphone of the Bluetooth headset does not work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone of the Bluetooth headset does not work Windows 10: I have Infinity Glide N120 Bluetooth Headphones that work fine on mobile phones, but the mic doesn't work on ASUS Vivobook Windows10. Although I can listen to the music properly on the laptop, but while using the microphone it doesn't work, I can't hear anything. The same...
  5. The microphone of the Bluetooth headset does not work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone of the Bluetooth headset does not work Windows 10: I have Infinity Glide N120 Bluetooth Headphones that work fine on mobile phones, but the mic doesn't work on ASUS Vivobook Windows10. Although I can listen to the music properly on the laptop, but while using the microphone it doesn't work, I can't hear anything. The same...
  6. Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect: I am using ASUS zenbook ux410, windows 10 pro, Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset in Bluetooth search box to connect, that's why I cannot connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop, what can I do???...
  7. My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously

My Bluetooth headset cannot function as Input and Output simultaneously: Hi, So whether I am playing videogames Fortnite, Overwatch, MW, etc or I am on a zoom call, it seems all of my headsets wired and bluetooth can only function as either input or output. They cannot do both at the same time for some reason. They worked fine on my last laptop,...
  8. Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4

Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4: I have a new pair of Sony WH 1000xm4 bluetooth headphones that pair and play with my iPhone no problem. With Windows 10, I am able to pair the headphones and they show up as a paired bluetooth device, but then there is no option to select them as the sound output. I am using...
  9. Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10

Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10: Cannot connect my Sony WF1000XM3 Bluetooth headset to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-my-sony-wf1000xm3-bluetooth-headset/d53b0999-30b9-4d02-a690-499b921d1d83
  10. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...