Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello , I currantly have the issue of windows 10 not seeing my gpu. The Device Manager does not list it but it is in my bios. I have gotten drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LydiaElliott, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU

Hello ,

I currantly have the issue of windows 10 not seeing my gpu. The Device Manager does not list it but it is in my bios. I have gotten drivers both for windows and Radeon, I got the suite from Radeon, I have wiped and reinstalled the os. I have backed up and done it again. U an running a Phenom 1055T, 1 terr hd, msi970 gaming mobo and 16 gig s of ram. Also I have a blue ray player. and the GPU is a Radeon R7 360.

I am out of options now. I have changed the cables and the monitor green lines running through it . Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

blanctwin

:)

LydiaElliott, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU ;)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU

GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10

In win 10 AMD RADEON 530 is not working properly it only shows 512 MB of dedicated graphics card but I have 2GB of the dedicated graphics card. It works fine in win 7 and shows 2.5GB of dedicated graphics card is installed but in win 10 integrated is 512MB
    and GPU 1 is 512MB but my dedicated graphics card is of 2.0GB. Any suggestion would be appreciated, Thanks....

Kishan Rajput, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU

1. Windows 10 does not recignize my Radeon GPU - Similar Threads - does recignize Radeon

2. Stretched Screen Radeon RX550 GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stretched Screen Radeon RX550 GPU: Tried everything like display settings, installing latest drivers, etc.This is from Properties - Events:Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&1c3d25bb&0&0019 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem61.infClass Guid:...
  3. Stretched Screen Radeon RX550 GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stretched Screen Radeon RX550 GPU: Tried everything like display settings, installing latest drivers, etc.This is from Properties - Events:Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&1c3d25bb&0&0019 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem61.infClass Guid:...
  4. Stretched Screen Radeon RX550 GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference

Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference: Hlo...I have two gpu in my laptop one is intel Hd 3000 and other one is amd Radeon 7400 M but after the update of windows my valorant is not working because im not able to use my amd gpu in graphics preference option because it is not showing there both power saving gpu and...
  6. Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference: Hlo...I have two gpu in my laptop one is intel Hd 3000 and other one is amd Radeon 7400 M but after the update of windows my valorant is not working because im not able to use my amd gpu in graphics preference option because it is not showing there both power saving gpu and...
  7. Windows 10 does not detect my integrated GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 does not detect my integrated GPU: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 1909 64 bits and it doesn't detect my integrated GPU (Intel HD 4000) and it doesn't appear in the task manager. I have its drivers installed. Any help? submitted by /u/Snorpii [link] [comments]...
  8. Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk: Please help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-host-service-using-all-my-gpu-and-disk/d9e4c99f-334b-45c6-85c6-6e687d6550ec
  9. GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10

GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10: In win 10 AMD RADEON 530 is not working properly it only shows 512 MB of dedicated graphics card but I have 2GB of the dedicated graphics card. It works fine in win 7 and shows 2.5GB of dedicated graphics card is installed but in win 10 integrated is 512MB and GPU 1 is 512MB...
  10. Radeon Adrenalin - 100% GPU usage Bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Radeon Adrenalin - 100% GPU usage Bug in Windows 10: The new AMD Adrenalin driver package has a bug that I (and others) have encountered in Windows 10... If you watch a YouTube video using Firefox Quantum you may find that GPU usage (as monitored in WattMan) gets locked at 100% and the GPU will not return to an idle state,...