Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognise my raid0 drive

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognise my raid0 drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so I have 2 samsung drives installed on my lenovo thinkpad p51, but earlier I only had 1. I had installed my second one, then I created a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DMaN333X, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DMaN333X Win User

Windows 10 does not recognise my raid0 drive

Hi, so I have 2 samsung drives installed on my lenovo thinkpad p51, but earlier I only had 1. I had installed my second one, then I created a system Image. after that I went into the bios and merged both ssds to create a raid0 drive of about 900gb, yet when I reinstalled windows from the system image my computer only says I have the equivalent to what i had before, the problem isn't that it cannot detect the 2nd drive because it showed up before I setup raid0. My issue is that the space is not what it should be, and remember in the bios it says they are both connected. Can anyone help me so that the actual volume shows up, with out me loosing anything. one of the drives is the basic samsung 500gb ssd drive for the p51 and the other is the 512gb 970 evo. Please help.

:)

DMaN333X, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Raid0

How do I remove raid0 from my Acer laptop? My 2TB drive is not showing and I am running out of disk space.

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC ***

ErnieHudson1, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not recognise my raid0 drive - Similar Threads - does recognise raid0

2. BIOS Recognises old drive, Windows does not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Recognises old drive, Windows does not.: Hello,I hope someone can help.I have an Aspire XC-895. It came with a HDD running Windows 10. I Installed a compatible SSD and installed windows 10. The SDD then ran an update to Windows 11.If I boot into the HDD I dont want to but then it finds the SDD.If I boot into the SSD...
  3. BIOS Recognises old drive, Windows does not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS Recognises old drive, Windows does not.: Hello,I hope someone can help.I have an Aspire XC-895. It came with a HDD running Windows 10. I Installed a compatible SSD and installed windows 10. The SDD then ran an update to Windows 11.If I boot into the HDD I dont want to but then it finds the SDD.If I boot into the SSD...
  4. Windows 10 does not recognise cameras

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 does not recognise cameras: External ones that is, 2 brands, 4 models.Plugging them in to USB ports has no effectI've tried 3 USB ports, a direct one on the PC, a hub and one on the side of an attached external drive. All three ports work fine with flash drives. No response whatsoever from any of my...
  5. Windows 10 does not recognise cameras

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not recognise cameras: External ones that is, 2 brands, 4 models.Plugging them in to USB ports has no effectI've tried 3 USB ports, a direct one on the PC, a hub and one on the side of an attached external drive. All three ports work fine with flash drives. No response whatsoever from any of my...
  6. Windows 10 does not recognise cameras

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Window does not recognise my USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window does not recognise my USB: Hello, My USB flash drive is not working when I plug it in. It appears that Windows recognized the device because it makes a sound when I plug it in. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory....
  8. windows 10 does not recognise scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 does not recognise scanner: I can no longer use the scanner in my Canon Pixma MG5350 scanner. I have re-installed the drivers but still not working. A previous moan about this produced the following suggestions which worked for a short time, but this too has now failed. Click start and type...
  9. PC does not recognise external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC does not recognise external drive: I have an external drive with USB connection which is no longer recognised by my Windows 10 PC. When I switch it on there is the expected beep but it does not appear in File Explorer. Also it is no longer "powered down" after a period of non-use. When I attach the drive to...
  10. Raid0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Raid0: Can you pair 2 SSDs as RAID 0 if they are different brands? Both of my SSDs are 128GB, but one is Samsung and the other is Toshiba. 22110