Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please provide a new solution for this that supports the current version of Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zulu2010, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Zulu2010 Win User

Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable

Please provide a new solution for this that supports the current version of Windows 10.

:)

Zulu2010, Sep 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable

I have a Navman EZY200 GPS connected to my Acer Aspire E1-531 PC, running Windows 10, and the GPS recognises that it is connected to my PC, but the PC does not recognise that the GPS is connected.

The sad thing is that this used to work when I was running Windows 8.1!!!

Can anybody please tell me what I have to do to get this to work?

JeffryCamm, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable

Thank you for your suggestions.

• Yes the GPS doies have a set up application to download to the PC and that has been done, but still the GPS ias not recognised by the PC.
    • Yes, I have tried using every USB port on my PC, but still without success.
    • Yes Search I have tried the troubleshooting.
    • Yes I have trieds the deevice manager as well.
    • I have even contacted the local Australian distributor of the GPS about this problem and they have now advised me to send the GPS to them, bewcause they want to find out why the GPS is not being recognised by the PC. They have offered to update the GPS
      with the latest maps and send it back to me free of charge, hopefully with the problem solved about why no recognistion as well.Thank you for your response.

JeffryCamm, Sep 19, 2021
  4. tonivv Win User

E65 and GPS Navman

Sure, I try with 0000,1234,9999,1111... not work.

The code for NAVMAN GPS ONE is NAVMAN

tonivv, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not recognise NavMan GPS when connected by USB Cable - Similar Threads - does recognise NavMan

2. USB PC interface cable not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PC interface cable not recognised: I have a diving database that I need to update which used to work fine when transferring data on my old XP, unfortunately that was many years ago but I now need to begin transferring to my old diving log. The software/old data is all there but when I connect the USB PC...
  3. USB PC interface cable not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PC interface cable not recognised: I have a diving database that I need to update which used to work fine when transferring data on my old XP, unfortunately that was many years ago but I now need to begin transferring to my old diving log. The software/old data is all there but when I connect the USB PC...
  4. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB loses connection when power cable is connected: Hello,Whenever I plug power cable to my notebook all my usb ports loses connection and comes back immediately. If I copy something from an external hard drive or any usb, when I plug or unplug the power cable, copy process dies. This is really annoying. If anyone knows why...
  5. Windows 10 Pro does not recognise a USB Connection to my VCR

Windows 10 Pro does not recognise a USB Connection to my VCR: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 21H2 and have connected my NEC VHG 105 VCR by RCA/USB Cable, to Copy a VHS Tape to DVD, using Windows Movie Maker.Following the Procedure written by Erick Kristian, https://www.techwalla.com/articles/convert-copyprotected-vhs-tapes-dvd I am...
  6. Windows 10 Pro does not recognise a USB Connection to my VCR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro does not recognise a USB Connection to my VCR: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 21H2 and have connected my NEC VHG 105 VCR by RCA/USB Cable, to Copy a VHS Tape to DVD, using Windows Movie Maker.Following the Procedure written by Erick Kristian, https://www.techwalla.com/articles/convert-copyprotected-vhs-tapes-dvd I am...
  7. Windows 10 Pro does not recognise a USB Connection to my VCR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. USB Device not recognised for USB Cable

USB Device not recognised for USB Cable: Dear Microsoft Community, I have 2android devices which I tried to connect to my PC through USB, the one which is running by android11 connected successfully and worked properly but other with android7 always just started charging when connected and in PC it used to show that...
  9. WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECOGNISE USB CONNECTED EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES

WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECOGNISE USB CONNECTED EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES: Local dealer replaced 100Gb SSD with 1000Gb SSD. All Ok, but external hard drive storage units are no longer recognised. I refitted the 100Gb SSD and it all works OK, but not with the new 1000Gb SSD. Help James...
  10. USB connections not recognised

USB connections not recognised: I have recently had problems with a number of devices connecting via USB, including several USB memory sticks, Arduino processors and a 3D printer. These initially do not connect, and when I go the Device Manager are shown as "Unknown Devices" with the yellow triangle/!...