Windows 10: windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer

Discus and support windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after restarting my computer the headset works when I plug it before restarting but if I unplug it then replug it doesn't work I've tried it several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AboodeDABOSS, Jul 9, 2020.

1. windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer

after restarting my computer the headset works when I plug it before restarting but if I unplug it then replug it doesn't work I've tried it several times on different headset and nothing helped also the name of the headset is not recognized or written I've tried also to troubleshoot

:)

AboodeDABOSS, Jul 9, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Restart after disabling the XSplit. May not make a difference but worth trying.

What's left is the possibility the multi jack is the issue. A computer mic needs +5V DC to operate. If that is not being provided it could be a reason the mic is not detected or working. Another problem is the jack or internal components.

Since the separate mic jack works, you could get a splitter, to provide separate TRS plugs for the mic and headset and try that. If that still does not work, it suggests there is a compatibility problem between the headset and your PC (since you reported the headset/mic work in a game console).

fireberd, Jul 9, 2020
  3. JBL Reflect Contour 2 BT Headset not recognized by Windows 10

JBL Reflect Contour 2 BT Headset not recognized by Windows 10. When I have the headset in pairing mode Windows 10 does not recognize the device with the "Add Bluetooth or other device" function. I have installed all Windows 10 updates, turned off and
    back on the BT on my Surface Pro 6 and restarted the headset and computer multiple times. The headset connects with my phone with no problems. Any suggestions on how to connect this BT headset to my Surface Pro 6 would be appreciated.

MarkMacKizer, Jul 9, 2020
  4. windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer

My Headset Is Not Recognized

My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek.
    My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't work.
    I've updated all of the drivers and still no luck.

Anybody have a fix?

joelstrickett, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer

1. windows 10 does not recognize headset after restarting my computer - Similar Threads - does recognize headset

2. Computer not recognizing headset mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not recognizing headset mic: Computer: Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series model 7570 Headset: Steelseries Arctis 1 wired Issue: When the headset is plugged into the computer, audio comes out just fine, but the computer does not recognize the microphone. It has worked before with this computer, and works...
  3. My laptop does not recognize my headset mic

My laptop does not recognize my headset mic: I bought this new headset which has a 3.5mm audio cable with a TRRS, I hear everything but when i tried using the mic it doesnt work, I´ve already seen bunch of tutorials and changed the privacy sound settings, and my drivers are up to date but I cant get my laptop to...
  4. My laptop does not recognize the microphone of my headsets

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop does not recognize the microphone of my headsets: I have a sony vaio, I've done everything and I can't get my laptop to recognize the microphone on my headsets.Pleae help submitted by /u/Metropol0914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7el0s/my_laptop_does_not_recognize_the_microphone_of_my/
  5. Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?

Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?: When plugging in my headset, I can hear sound, but the microphone doesn't work. It only uses my laptop's internal microphone. In the 'playback' tab in settings I only have speakers, and in the 'recording' tab I have 'Microphone Array' and 'Stereo mix'. I have tried things...
  6. Windows 10 does not recognize my headset

Windows 10 does not recognize my headset: My notebook (acer aspire es1-572) is not recognizing my headset (razer kraken 7.1) so i can only use my notebook’s microphone. Tried to uninstall/update drivers about 3 times and no results. In sound panel it doesn’t even show. It’s not disconected or disabled: it won’t...
  7. Windows 10 not recognizing headset

Windows 10 not recognizing headset: I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled Windows 10, and now the system isn't recognizing my headset. It says "no speakers or headphones are plugged in." when I mouseover the sound icon. I've tried installing Realtek Audio Manager but it didn't work. How do I solve this?...
  8. windows 10 does not recognize headset

windows 10 does not recognize headset: after restarting my computer the headset works when I plug it before restarting but if I unplug it then replug it doesn't work I've tried it several times on different headset and nothing helped also the name of the headset is not recognized or written I've tried also to...
  9. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  10. My Headset Is Not Recognized

My Headset Is Not Recognized: My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek. My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't work. I've updated all of the drivers and still no luck. Anybody have a fix? 111797