Windows 10: windows 10 does not recognize my dvd/cd player

Discus and support windows 10 does not recognize my dvd/cd player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I make windows 10 recognize my DVD player?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mmp-ccs, Sep 22, 2020.

1. mmp-ccs Win User

windows 10 does not recognize my dvd/cd player

How do I make windows 10 recognize my DVD player?

:)

mmp-ccs, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 does not recognize my dvd/cd player

1. windows 10 does not recognize my dvd/cd player - Similar Threads - does recognize dvd

2. My DVD/CD Player is not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DVD/CD Player is not Recognized: I recently lost my DVD/CD player from playing anything and I tried troubleshooting but still cannot get it to work.I took his computer to Staples and they had to do a Factory reset but the DVD/CD Player problem still exist. What do I need to do to get it working again?...
  3. DVD/CD player not recognized

DVD/CD player not recognized: After updating, my DVD/CD player is not recognized Win10/64bit. Why they removed them, is anybody's guess - what a pain - but that's a separate issue. Here's what I've done: 1 Updated all drivers in Device Manager. Made sure all hidden files are showing. Made sure...
  4. My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10

My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10: After recent update i can't play dvd in dvd and it is not recognize by dvd player and I am facing this issue after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-is-not-recognize-by-dvd-player-in-windows/47a91ca3-864c-406c-bd45-05589e6d80f0
  5. Windows 10 does not recognize cd/dvd player

Windows 10 does not recognize cd/dvd player: After recent update windows 10 does not recognise dvd player and i am not able to play dvd in my dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-recognize-cddvd-player/3737604e-93bb-48bc-bce7-0fb9a6b374d0
  6. my dvd/cd player

my dvd/cd player: why wont my Surface reconize my dvd/cd player and allow me to play dvd movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvdcd-player/b0510136-cc46-4f0c-8c2f-98023cce5cb4
  7. Windows isn't recognizing my CD/DVD Player June 2020

Windows isn't recognizing my CD/DVD Player June 2020: ...and it's VERY frustrating! I have an ASUS G752VT laptop running Windows 10 1909. It has 16GB of memory, and the system type is 64-bit OS. When I start up my computer the cd drive makes a sound indicating it's going to work. I go to "This PC" and click on DVD RW Drive...
  8. DVD/CD player

DVD/CD player: I need help. My DVD/CD player is not working on my HP laptop. It just whirs around but never opens. I did play a music video not long ago and it worked great but now the CD does not work. I really would like to get the CD pictures off it....
  9. DVD/CD player with Windows 10?

DVD/CD player with Windows 10?: How do I work the DVD/CD player after I downloaded Windows 10? I manage a Computer Center for Seniors and since we updated a couple of the desktops to Window 10, we can no longer use the DVD/CD players. Suggestions? and thanks....
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize the DVD part of my external DVD/CD drive

Windows 10 does not recognize the DVD part of my external DVD/CD drive: Windows 10, Cocopa external DVD/CD writer. Windows 10 does not recognize the DVD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-does-not-recognize-the-dvd-part-of-my/b0d37d42-8936-4ffa-b689-3d511ed2ca19