Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethNelson4, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library to the phone via Windows Media Player on 10/1. On 10/3 Cumulative Windows Update Version 1803 for X64-based systems (KB4464128) was installed. On 10/6 I tried to resume syncing music but the Player displays a message to “connect a device”. The device is connected, it receives power from the PC, and its icon displays on Control Panel/Devices and Printers and according to its icon it is working properly. But when I click on the icon in the “This PC”/ Devices and Drive, the next screen displays “This folder is empty.” This same phone works fine on my older PC whose last cumulative update was on 9/13 (KB4457128).​

:)

KennethNelson4, Oct 9, 2018
  2. PPJ7583 Win User

samsung Galaxy S6 Cell Phone Pictures

Why can't I connect my Samsung Galaxy S6 cell phone to my windows 10 computer using a usb connection?

PPJ7583, Oct 9, 2018
  3. twilyth Win User
    Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

How do I install my Galaxy S3 cell phone to Windows 10?

How do I install my Galaxy S3 cell phone to Windows 10?

HalEllison, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

1. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone - Similar Threads - does recognize Galaxy

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  4. Cell phone

Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  5. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  6. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9: Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone Screen option showed up. submitted by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz [link] [comments]...
  7. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  8. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...
  9. sync videos to Galaxy S9

sync videos to Galaxy S9: SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9 HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG. NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME APP TO PC. STILL NOTHING. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. CAN YOU HELP?...
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not recognizing s9

2. windows 10 not recognizing samsung s9

3. how to get windows 10 to recognize galaxy 10 phone without microsoft word

4. win 10 not seeing cel phone,
  5. windows 10 doesnot recognise s9,
  6. s9 cant find windows 10,
  7. s9 in download photos suddenly not reconized by windows 10,
  8. windows 10 will not recognise my samsung s9,
  9. window 10 does not recognize the samsung cellphone,
  10. win 10 can not recognize cellphone,
  11. win 10 galaxy s9 you do not have permission,