Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

Discus and support Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joes, Jan 25, 2019.

1. joes New Member

Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.

2. Windows 10 not recognizing Samsung Galaxy S6

Windows 10 does not recognize Samsung Galaxy S6. Saw numerous threads for past 6 months that show this was a debacle. Any changes or updates that allows this to work to transfer media files? Tried all available USB ports and different cables. Seems like
    an issue that covers many Android phone types and worked on other versions of windows.

PaulLaPorte, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Also, I would suggest you to check if you get any options or any notification that the device is recognized in your phone when it is connected to the system. If so, then change the options in the phone and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

MP3 file transfer to samsung galaxy

I have a samsung galaxy edge. I created an mp3 file (windows 10) and I can't transfer to my samsung using sync because samsung device is not recognized by windows 10. Please help

GwendolynAllen-Smith, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

1. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+ - Similar Threads - does recognize Samsung

2. connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9: The screenshot attached showsOn the left, the list of files from internal storage/documents produced by the My Files appin the middle the view from Windows ExplorerOn the right, the view from 192.168.0.13:1200 which is the url Samsung use to connect the pad to the pcHow do I...
  3. connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9: The screenshot attached showsOn the left, the list of files from internal storage/documents produced by the My Files appin the middle the view from Windows ExplorerOn the right, the view from 192.168.0.13:1200 which is the url Samsung use to connect the pad to the pcHow do I...
  4. Windows 11 compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U 6GB/128GB ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U 6GB/128GB ?: exists phone board Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U 128 GBcan i install windows 11 iso images on this phone motherboard?Are they compatible at the hardware level?...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  6. samsung galaxy s6

samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  7. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  8. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab: windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-samsung-galaxy-tab/649033fe-bb6e-4ce6-a091-5b2a1230d2cc
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone: Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library to the phone via Windows Media Player on 10/1. On 10/3 Cumulative Windows Update Version 1803 for X64-based systems...
  10. Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10

Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10: A month ago, I was able to connect phone via USB to both HP notebook (Envy) and HP Desktop (Pavilion 500-070) and transfer photo and video files from phone to computers and vice versa. Don't remember if it started after an update, but now neither computer recognizes when...