Windows 10: Windows 10 does not remain activated

Discus and support Windows 10 does not remain activated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a problem with the activation of Windows 10, it does not remain activated. I have the digital license via mail, everything there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ftoriano, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Ftoriano Win User

Windows 10 does not remain activated

Good morning,

I have a problem with the activation of Windows 10, it does not remain activated. I have the digital license via mail, everything there perfect.

I am going to configuration - update and security - Activation. There I activate it and Windows 10 activates me ... after approximately 10min, I get that windows is not activated, I repeat the activation process and it activates it. I already ran:

DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth and keep everything the same. I have the same problem with Office 2019.

I would like to know if there is a command to verify that my PC is connected to the Microsoft server. or enter to connect to it.

PD: In the past a few years ago the same thing happened to me and looking for a solution, I had to enter a command in powershell, so that the PC validates the serials.

Thank you

:)

Ftoriano, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not remain activated - Similar Threads - does remain activated

2. Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black: Nvidia 4090 - Windows 11. Windows 11 recognizes the three monitors but will only activate two. When I turn off one monitor, the third monitor will come on. Windows is only allowing two monitors to be active at a time. I have tried everything including deleting the display...
  3. Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black: Nvidia 4090 - Windows 11. Windows 11 recognizes the three monitors but will only activate two. When I turn off one monitor, the third monitor will come on. Windows is only allowing two monitors to be active at a time. I have tried everything including deleting the display...
  4. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  5. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  6. Does Windows remain intact during a biosreset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows remain intact during a biosreset?: Hello! My PC is currently causing a lot of problems. The PC starts up, but switches itself off immediately after the start before it enters the lockscreen and restarts again. My idea: A reset via Bios. But I wonder if Windows remains after the Bios Reset and reboots...
  7. Camera shows up correctly in Device Manager, but does not remain continuously active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera shows up correctly in Device Manager, but does not remain continuously active: I have tried this with several devices with the same result. I have reset my Windows, I have updated Windows to 2004 and still no help. I have checked the drivers for my chipset and the device itself several times. I have tried to alter the permissions to different apps. I...
  8. Does Windows remain when PC is reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows remain when PC is reset?: Hey, guys, do you know if Windows 10 will stay if I reset my PC? By default my PC does not have Windows. I bought it separately, that's why I ask. So my you at the top option will Windows stay? See picture: [ATTACH] Bleibt Windows wenn PC zurückgesetzt wird?
  9. Does activation remain valid in case of revert to Win7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does activation remain valid in case of revert to Win7?: If I revert to the previous Win version before the 30 day trial period of Win 10 is over: Will I be able to install Win10 any time after 29 of July 2016? Reason: I started the upgrade, but some unforeseen circumstances will detain me from finishing the upgrade and...
  10. Windows 10 does not activate!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 does not activate!: So i decided i want the windows 10 anniversary update, so i used the media creation tool and click upgrade this PC. I already had the old version of windows 10. The install failed it just did nothing. But my Windows was not activated. I tried a few things and it is even worse...