Windows 10: Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player

Discus and support Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not "see" my android SanDisk music player. Is there a fix so I can down load music files? * Moved from mobile devices * Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FJack42, Oct 13, 2020.

1. FJack42 Win User

Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player

Windows 10 does not "see" my android SanDisk music player. Is there a fix so I can down load music files?

* Moved from mobile devices

* Original title: Windows 10 to Android

:)

FJack42, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Maelstrom Win User

android and music

I use my phone, which is an Evo, for music on the go. Sounds good with my Sennheiser HD555.Get the music player PowerAmp off the market. It costs a few bucks, but it is much better than the music player that comes with android.

Maelstrom, Oct 13, 2020
  3. android and music

Yea the player that does come with it is rather shocking. Though Winamp is available for free.

WhiteLotus, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player

1. Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player - Similar Threads - does Android SanDisk

2. Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing: I suddenly have a problem with Windows Media Player not seeing my Android phone for syncing purposes. I'm running Windows 11 and have been for over a year. I can see all my phone file on File Manager but Windows Media Player still shows "connect device" on the sync tab. I can...
  3. Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player not seeing my Android Phone for Syncing: I suddenly have a problem with Windows Media Player not seeing my Android phone for syncing purposes. I'm running Windows 11 and have been for over a year. I can see all my phone file on File Manager but Windows Media Player still shows "connect device" on the sync tab. I can...
  4. Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music: I add the folder as per screen shot Yet I still get this second screen shot - even after restarting Media Player. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-seeing-added-folders-of-music/06bdd1f1-3ab5-4ce7-86a9-ed9bf80d323f
  5. Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music

Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music: I add the folder as per screen shot Yet I still get this second screen shot - even after restarting Media Player. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-seeing-added-folders-of-music/06bdd1f1-3ab5-4ce7-86a9-ed9bf80d323f
  6. Does windows 10 have built in music player?

Does windows 10 have built in music player?: I wanted to play back my 3000 plus' songs I have stored in one of my Hard drives drives to playback either by alphabetically or by year or by size etc etc with a 'juke box' player to do this.. If I select the folder of music and play one it will stop after the one has...
  7. Does windows 10 have built in music player?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does windows 10 have built in music player?: I wanted to play back my 3000 plus' songs I have stored in one of my Hard drives drives to playback either by alphabetically or by year or by size etc etc with a 'juke box' player to do this.. If I select the folder of music and play one it will stop after the one has...
  8. Computer does not "see" my Sandisk MicroSD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer does not "see" my Sandisk MicroSD card: I need to format a MicroSD card for a trail camera. It specifies a class 10 card and recommends 32mb. I got a Sandisk Ultra with a standard-size SD card adapter. Instead of Class 10 it says the speed is "up to 98MB/s". My computer is an HPZ800 that was given a new role with...
  9. Any Recommendations , need music player for android

Any Recommendations , need music player for android: Good Day Gentlemen I am Interested In Stellio But i am looking for a good player PLUS i can download music with it also I have been searching on how to download music with stellio but no Results thanks guys 60828
  10. music player windows 10

music player windows 10: player will not play multi chooses , only one selection. I highlight 3 songs , it only plays the last one. 21058