Windows 10: WIndows 10 does not "see" the videos on my Galaxy Exhibit phone

Discus and support WIndows 10 does not "see" the videos on my Galaxy Exhibit phone in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; With Windows 10, my computer does even acknowledge the existence of a video or audio track. They are there on my phone and I can view them on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bradley7777, Oct 9, 2015.

1. WIndows 10 does not "see" the videos on my Galaxy Exhibit phone

With Windows 10, my computer does even acknowledge the existence of a video or audio track. They are there on my phone and I can view them on a friend's computer if I can borrow one, but they are no longer visible on my mine.

Prior to my upgrade from Windows 8.1 it was quite easy to view on my computer (a Dell laptop) the videos on my phone. I merely plugged the phone into the computer clicked on the phone icon that popped up on my screen and I viewed or dragged and dropped video and audio tracks to my desktop. No such luck now.

Is there a setting in Windows 10 that I can adjust so that it can "see" my videos and audio tracks?

:)

Bradley7777, Oct 9, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 8.1 Bluetooth device won't disconnect

I powered the Sirius Lynx dock back on and power cycling has sort of resolved the problem. My Nokia Lumia 822 running Windows 8.1 now does not see the Sirius Lynx at all (which is of no consequence to me as I have no need or desire to connect to this dock
    from my phone or any other device other than the Sirius Lynx radio) and neither an iPAD nor a Samsung Galaxy 7.7 see the Lynx.

amorris101, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

WIndows 10 does not "see" the videos on my Galaxy Exhibit phone

1. WIndows 10 does not "see" the videos on my Galaxy Exhibit phone - Similar Threads - does videos Galaxy

2. Windows 10, Galaxy S21, Phone Link, contacts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Galaxy S21, Phone Link, contacts?: I am running Windows 10 and I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and have been using the Phone Link app for a while. Suddenly, in the last week or so my contact information is not appearing with incoming texts, only phone numbers. What happened and what can I do about it. Thank you in...
  3. Windows 10, Galaxy S21, Phone Link, contacts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Galaxy S21, Phone Link, contacts?: I am running Windows 10 and I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and have been using the Phone Link app for a while. Suddenly, in the last week or so my contact information is not appearing with incoming texts, only phone numbers. What happened and what can I do about it. Thank you in...
  4. Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 does not see WiFi 6E SSID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 does not see WiFi 6E SSID: Hello Community,Just purchased a Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 with IntelR Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz.I installed Intel DSA to get latest driver version installed:22.170.0.3Been banging head against wall trying to get this laptop to see my 6GHz SSID from my ASUS GT-AXE11000. I am...
  5. the "Link to Window" app on my Galaxy Note 10+ is not connecting with my "Phone Link" on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the "Link to Window" app on my Galaxy Note 10+ is not connecting with my "Phone Link" on...: the "Link to Window" app on my Galaxy Note 10+ is not connecting with my Phone Link on Windows desktopi finally got it to work again somewhat.my specific problem is that i cannot click on any of the apps or type anything or move my mouse over the phone screen that is...
  6. PC DOES NOT SEE CONNECT PHONE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC DOES NOT SEE CONNECT PHONE: My PC does not see connected phones after I installed win 10 and I need to download photos from the phones. Rod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-does-not-see-connect-phone/64de98a1-b6bd-4f07-90b4-c6909798e097
  7. Windows 10 exhibiting odd behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 exhibiting odd behavior.: Hi all, after an update a few weeks ago my Windows 10 installation started behaving oddly. The taskbar and Start menu became transparent. This made it almost impossible to select any of the option on the left side of the menu, such as Power. I made a video and the link is...
  8. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone: Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library to the phone via Windows Media Player on 10/1. On 10/3 Cumulative Windows Update Version 1803 for X64-based systems...