Windows 10: Windows 10 does not start properly

Discus and support Windows 10 does not start properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, the following technical issue is required support. I start the laptop and it appears windows 10 logo and then goes to black screen. That's all and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimNguyenAus, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 does not start properly

Hi, the following technical issue is required support.

I start the laptop and it appears windows 10 logo and then goes to black screen. That's all and it goes nowhere. I have tried to force shut down it and turned on and it worked but it seems there was some kind of errors as the screen was loading something and went back to normal. Summarily, my windows 10 does not start properly in 1 go.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

:)

KimNguyenAus, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 does not start properly

Delta6326, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 does not start properly

1. Windows 10 does not start properly - Similar Threads - does start properly

2. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  3. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  4. Windows 10 will not start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not start properly: On powering up my HP desktop, the system freezes at the blue window with circling dots screen. If I power down and back up I get the same result, but after repeating a few times the blue window screen shows a statement to the affect that it is diagnosing my system. This can...
  5. Windows 10 will not start properly

Windows 10 will not start properly: On powering up my HP desktop, the system freezes at the blue window with circling dots screen. If I power down and back up I get the same result, but after repeating a few times the blue window screen shows a statement to the affect that it is diagnosing my system. This can...
  6. Windows 10 will not start properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Computer Windows 10 does not start properly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Windows 10 does not start properly?: Hey, the computer was a little overloaded. So I shut it down. Now it won't boot up, it'll just load. What can I do. Is this the safe mode or what? Please I have to send something for school. Computer Windows 10 startet nicht richtig?
  8. Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?: Hello I have the following problem which can be seen in the picture. Hope you can help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hilfe? Windows 10 startet nicht richtig?
  9. My start and search button in windows 10 does not working properly.

in Cortana
    My start and search button in windows 10 does not working properly.: When I right click on windows button anything doesn't open. And when I search for anything in the search box such as control panel , disk cleanup anything doesn't open....
  10. Minecraft windows 10 does not start properly.

Minecraft windows 10 does not start properly.: When i try to launch Minecraft Windows 10 it launches and then just stops without giving an error message or something like that. See video: https://youtu.be/jGEev_CYATo (accidentally squashed)...