Windows 10: Windows 10 does not start

Discus and support Windows 10 does not start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The screen will be blue.Stop code is SYSTEM LICENSE VIOLATION No matter what I do, it won't start. And I couldn't do automatic repair.And I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JenniferYoon02, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 does not start

The screen will be blue.Stop code is SYSTEM LICENSE VIOLATION

No matter what I do, it won't start.

And I couldn't do automatic repair.And I couldn't initialize it.

Could you tell me how to resolve it?

:)

JenniferYoon02, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 does not start

Delta6326, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 does not start

1. Windows 10 does not start - Similar Threads - does start

2. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  3. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  4. why does my MSFS2020 do not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my MSFS2020 do not start: with no major changes in the system my MSFS 2020 does stop to start and asks for installation CD.i bought this version normal in stores and no update is available.pls help...
  5. why does my MSFS2020 do not start

why does my MSFS2020 do not start: with no major changes in the system my MSFS 2020 does stop to start and asks for installation CD.i bought this version normal in stores and no update is available.pls help...
  6. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  7. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  8. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

9. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging