Windows 10: Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my Win10 system 1607 Ver When the system goes sleep, my keyboard and mouse got disabled but the power lights still works,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CatsandDogs, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep

Hello, i have a problem with my Win10 system 1607 Ver
    When the system goes sleep, my keyboard and mouse got disabled but the power lights still works, so i need to push the restart or shutdown button to restart the system to make the wake up.
    How can i make that the keyboard and mouse get worked by clicking on them and wake up the system instead of pushing restart or power button?
    Sorry for my English.

:)

CatsandDogs, Nov 6, 2016
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Nov 6, 2016
  3. TomHaws Win User
    Windows 10 sleep turns into hibernate after a while

When I put Windows 10 to sleep, then wake it up within a few minutes, it wakes up promptly as expected after a sleep. And it wakes up if I tap my keyboard, which also is expected.

But if I come back to wake the computer after a long time, it appears to have settled into hibernation.

1. The keyboard will not wake it up. I have to press the power button.

2. The manufacturer startup screen is displayed like on hibernation resume, and the resumption takes a long time sometimes.

Why does sleep turn into hibernation? Can I stop this behavior? All of the above happens while my Dell laptop is plugged in continuously.

Tom

TomHaws, Nov 6, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep

It is an overly discussed topic about the S3 sleep state. If your bios is not set for Legacy USB devices, the OS is allowed to shut down the USB hub, wireless mouse and keyboard. You are going to have problems waking the system out of S3 state.

bro67, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep

1. Windows 10 does not wake up after sleep - Similar Threads - does wake sleep

2. windows 10 does not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 does not wake up from sleep: Hellowindows 10 does not wake up from sleep, or it takes over 40 minutes to load , please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-wake-up-from-sleep/a972c9c0-e3be-44f0-8566-4d3577c2e82a
  3. windows 10 does not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 does not wake up from sleep: Hellowindows 10 does not wake up from sleep, or it takes over 40 minutes to load , please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-wake-up-from-sleep/a972c9c0-e3be-44f0-8566-4d3577c2e82a
  4. windows 10 does not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual Monitor Does Not Wake Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Does Not Wake Up After Sleep: You have closed the thread without providing the solution to this problem. I have a HP laptop with Radeon up-to-date graphic card and AOC monitor with up-to-date driver. They are connected over HDMI. Problem occurs sometimes usually after several sleep-wakeup actions and if I...
  6. Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep

Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep: Asking this question again. As I saw many users have this problem. More than a year ago, I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite L750. Laptop has 4 GB RAM, .5T HDD. Few latest Windows 10 updates made the laptop almost unusable wake up after sleep more...
  7. Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep

Windows 10 slowness - wake up after sleep: More than a year ago, I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite L750. Laptop has 4 GB RAM, .5T HDD. Few latest Windows 10 updates made the laptop almost unusable wake up after sleep more than 10 minutes. Two days ago I downloaded and installed latest feature...
  8. waking up after sleep mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    waking up after sleep mode: my computer takes forever, 5 mins or so to wake up after it has been in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-after-sleep-mode/dbb31876-ca52-496b-b682-f1ed2412533a"
  9. Windows 10 does not wake up from sleep

Windows 10 does not wake up from sleep: I use an old motherboard ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 with Intel core2 Duo & 4 GB RAM, all 10 years old. I bought and installed Windows 10 retail. (have been using WIN XP professional and loved it, but this Kumbakt Microsoft won't honour your love and always wants you to upgrade!)...
  10. Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep: I am experiencing a critical issue - when my computer goes into sleep mode, or if I manually place it in sleep mode, the monitor will not wake. The PC is running; I can hear the fan and the light on the front of the monitor is on, but the monitor itself will not wake. The...