Windows 10: Windows 10 does not work anymore after update

Discus and support Windows 10 does not work anymore after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In June, for no apparent reason, Windows 10 completely stopped working. I tried all the classic tricks to make it start again from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joefva, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Joefva Win User

Windows 10 does not work anymore after update

Hello,

In June, for no apparent reason, Windows 10 completely stopped working. I tried all the classic tricks to make it start again from the recovery menu, but nothing worked. In August, I just reinstalled Windows 10 entirely. And it worked.

Since September 13th I think, I can not start Windows 10, again. The error is different this time: it starts as normal and just presents a full black screen. I tried getting rid of the last updates, etc. but it didn't work. Mostly, I could reinstall it, but don't want to do that every month! So could you please help me finding how to make it stop?

I must add I use Ubuntu 20.04 in dual boot with Windows, and Ubuntu never caused me any problems, which obviously is absolutely not true for Windows...

:)

Joefva, Sep 26, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not work anymore after update - Similar Threads - does anymore update

2. Windows Search not working anymore after March Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search not working anymore after March Updates: Ok so i recently updated my pc with the latest updates and now Windows Search doesnt work anymore, when i open the search bar it crashes and closes inmediately, i can not even type something on it because it crashes and closes. I've tried many possible solutions and none has...
  3. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore: There is someone in this world who can solve this... I tried very hard to solve it 1 sfc / scan 2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU / 3 Task Manager services start stop 4 Use of WUreset.bat 5 Start-WUScan Start-WUScan : Scan hit error:...
  4. SSL connections not working anymore after Windows 10 updates of August

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSL connections not working anymore after Windows 10 updates of August: I already asked in the KB4566782 post about this but no one seems to know, as usual, or would be any help. A friend of mine has the issue, that most SSL connections arent working anymore after one of the August updates. He has 2004. After a short Google search it might be...
  5. LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE: My Windows 10 updated recently and my LifeCam webcam stopped working completely. I followed EVERY SINGLE bit of advice on forums and threads on this site. I uninstalled, I deleted, I reinstalled, I rebooted and rebooted and rebooted. NOTHING WORKS . So PLEASE for the love of...
  6. After Funktion.update Windows 10 2004, does Sure click not work anymore?

After Funktion.update Windows 10 2004, does Sure click not work anymore?: So I made a Windows function something update 2004 and now HP Sure Click does not work after reboot because update could not be executed check your internet connection now it says HP Sure click requires updates to support the installed version of Windows. [ATTACH]...
  7. asphalt 8 - Multiplayer mode after update does not work anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 - Multiplayer mode after update does not work anymore?: teredofilter I have already switched off and I am connected,- despite everything I can't do anymore and I am always referred to: account.xbox.com/settings. is at a loss asphalt 8 - Mehrspielermodus nach Update funktioniert nicht mehr?
  8. Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10

Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10: Hello, After I formatted Windows 10 a few months ago Bluetooth devices no longer work on my computer. Whenever I try to add a Bluetooth device in Settings -> Bluetooth and other devices -> Add a device, the following window which is supposed to show discoverable devices,...
  9. My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update

My Bluetooth Does Not Work Anymore After Windows 10 Update: So i played a game on my pc with my controller via bluetooth connected, i lay down my controller and walk away for a few minutes as i come back the controller turned off and i could not reconnect it. Then i opened my settings and saw this while i was gaming i had a windows...
  10. after upgrading to windows 10 my dvdrw does not work anymore, is there a fix?

after upgrading to windows 10 my dvdrw does not work anymore, is there a fix?: dvdrw drive is empty, will not work, is not recognized. Is there a fix? Run is empty & can not get autorun to work & can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-windows-10-my-dvdrw-does-not/84496e4d-4b53-4ed3-a7ab-c9cf38dae24e