Windows 10: Windows 10 does not work on my computer it is nothing but problem after problem

Discus and support Windows 10 does not work on my computer it is nothing but problem after problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to remove Windows 10 from my machine and get a refund.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Van Novak, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Van Novak Win User

Windows 10 does not work on my computer it is nothing but problem after problem

I want to remove Windows 10 from my machine and get a refund.

:)

Van Novak, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 does not work on my computer it is nothing but problem after problem - Similar Threads - does computer nothing

2. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  3. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  4. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  6. Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?: Hi,Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems? Is my computer enough for Win11? can there be any problems?motherboard - B450 AORUS ELITE Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 MHz, Rdzenie: 6, Procesory logiczne: 12...
  7. Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?: Hi,Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems? Is my computer enough for Win11? can there be any problems?motherboard - B450 AORUS ELITE Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 MHz, Rdzenie: 6, Procesory logiczne: 12...
  8. Problem with AppData, nothing is working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with AppData, nothing is working: ***moved on english forum*** When i try to open something that is link to AppData, I get these type of message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-appdata-nothing-is-working/ef69777f-3234-4309-9cab-436aadcf4ae1
  9. Nothing but problems with Windows 10

Nothing but problems with Windows 10: Split from this thread. Performance Issues - Bugs and Platform Errors (March, 2019) So ever since the whole windows 10 pro came out to testers i have had nothing but problems! it crashes my computer at least 5 - 10 times a day and i have already lost a whole ton of files...
  10. Nothing works on my computer after update

Nothing works on my computer after update: I got a new computer yesterday, and after setting everything up, it ran smoothly. However, after Windows updated on my computer, nothing seems to be working expect Google Chrome. I can't access apps such as Steam, the taskbar on the bottom, or even the settings or task...