Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! Can somebody help me with this porblem? If i want to type in my password, Win10 gives me 2 options, that dont work for me. My normal offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r4pl0ver, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer

Hello! Can somebody help me with this porblem? If i want to type in my password, Win10 gives me 2 options, that dont work for me.

My normal offline password isn't available "because of a problem" (very helpful isn't it?) And my Microsoft password isn't available since there is (to me) no possible way of connecting it to the internet since it booted in diagnose mode.

The system tools (Shift+Restart) only work with one of my passwords. So there is no way to open a command prompt or to reset Windows to a auto backup date.

And my knowledge BIOS is poor, so I do not want to mess around with it.

I would be very thankful for any kind of help since I have very important personal data on this PC.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/r4pl0ver
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/r4pl0ver, Dec 2, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

My suggestion only.

If you have time, please do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, Dec 2, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Hoggorm Win User

Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

Hi,

I would like to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, but when doing so and asked for my password it will not work.

I normally use a pin code. The only password I can remember to have used on this machine is the password used with Microsoft OneDrive and it is not accepted when trying to log in... This password is however accepted when starting normally (without Safe Mode).

Any ideas what can be wrong and how I can access Safe Mode?

Hoggorm, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer

1. Windows 10 doesn't accept my Password after starting it in Diagnose-Mode - Lenovo Erazer - Similar Threads - doesn't accept Password

2. Windows 10 in troubleshoot mode doesn't accept password or fingerprint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 in troubleshoot mode doesn't accept password or fingerprint: Today, I tried booting up my laptop but it didn't work. It only went through the booting screen then turned off. I searched up online and I figured that something happened with my windows 10 files. I went into troubleshoot mode and tried to repair my windows 10 from there....
  3. Safe Mode not accepting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode not accepting my password: Hey, I started my PC in Safe Mode -minimal- to try and fix an issue I was having with my monitor. Once my computer restarted I was unable to login to my computer, I have tried old password, restarting in Safe Mode with Networking but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Windows safe mode not accepting my password!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows safe mode not accepting my password!?: So i want to clean my GPU drivers but for that i need to delete the drivers, and for that i need to go in safe mode. When i am in safe mode the password is incorrect. I changed it, put old passwords and etc. But nothing seems to work, what could i do? In safe mode it does...
  5. in safe mode and it will not accept my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in safe mode and it will not accept my password: I have been try something from the microsoft web-site tellingme to try and run this office program ,so it told me to open the the computer up using the safe-mode whichi did, when it restarted it ask me for mypassword, which i put in, and all it said is incorrect password...
  6. Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password: Oh no no no. Closing this topic just like that? This question was asked over 5 years ago and people still bump into this problem. I got my password reset and still cannot log into my computer after I got stuck in the unSafe Mode. This is absurd, why is this still a thing...
  7. Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords: So, I am trying to delete a file that I don't need because I don't have the app that uses the file but I still can't delete it because file explorer says that the file is in use by the system. Keep in mind that this isn't important for windows to run. So I go into safe mode...
  8. (SOLVED) Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    (SOLVED) Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password: I bassically activated safe mode for every startup. When i log in normally i use a pin but now i need to enter a password and before i had a pin i didn't change my password so im bassically locked out of my own computer. How do i fix this? Sincerely, Gabriel...
  9. Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password: I bassically activated safe mode for every startup. When i log in normally i use a pin but now i need to enter a password and before i had a pin i didn't change my password so im bassically locked out of my own computer. How do i fix this? Sincerely, Gabriel...
  10. Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

in Windows 10 Support
    Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted: Hi, I would like to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, but when doing so and asked for my password it will not work. I normally use a pin code. The only password I can remember to have used on this machine is the password used with Microsoft OneDrive and it is not accepted...