Windows 10: Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command

Discus and support Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to get my Hypervisor running. after days of problems and finally have everything correctly done it still "isn't running" Its enabled in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JetCrazy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. JetCrazy Win User

Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command

I am trying to get my Hypervisor running. after days of problems and finally have everything correctly done it still "isn't running" Its enabled in my bios and checked off in Turn Windows features on and off. I then found that you need to enable it during boot loadup. So I ran ```bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto``` and then i restart and my windows 10 doesn't boot/just sits on a black screen. then i restart it twice and get error code ``` 0xc0000001``` Any help? I have searched everywhere for the solution and nothing has worked and i really need Hyper-v for development.

:)

JetCrazy, Oct 27, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 27, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command

1. Windows 10 Doesn't boot after running command - Similar Threads - Doesn't boot running

2. Windows run commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows run commands: I've been having this issue since I started using windows 11. Whenever I use the Windows key + r and I want to run a application like notepad, mspaint they don't load. The only thing that works is CMD. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?...
  3. Windows run commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows run commands: I've been having this issue since I started using windows 11. Whenever I use the Windows key + r and I want to run a application like notepad, mspaint they don't load. The only thing that works is CMD. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?...
  4. Windows doesn't boot after BSOD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't boot after BSOD.: Just like the title says. The laptop was working normally, got BSOD for no reason, I didn't install anything, the laptop was just playing music from YouTube. I didn't get the BSOD message either, but I believe it said, that the hard drive was removed or something like...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't boot after restart the PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't boot after restart the PC: Good day. There was a problem booting Windows 10 after rebooting the system. What's happening: Windows 10 boots normally after switching on PC, everything works as it should. If I decide to restart the PC, then the Windows 10 download hangs in the picture with the Windows...
  6. WSL run commands on boot as sudo

in Windows 10 Support
    WSL run commands on boot as sudo: I have pihole installed on ubuntu linux. It works fine except i have to manually run couple of commands on windows boot. I am running windows 10 home 18363.836. I want those commands to run on windows boot and if it can happen even before i logon to windows would be best. And...
  7. Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.: net user <username> /add net localgroup administrators <username> /add I typed those in and went to log into the new local admin account. The command didn't work though, and when I went back to my main account, it didn't accept any passwords. I don't have a password reset...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't boot after msconfig change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 doesn't boot after msconfig change.: I cannot boot into the desktop. How do you reinstall without loosing the data / files? My PC was originally a Windows 7 and then run the Windows 10 free upgrade when my notification popped-up. It's been working fine for years and currently in 1803 as 1903 keep failing to...
  9. PC Running Slow, now doesn't boot into Windows after restart.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Running Slow, now doesn't boot into Windows after restart.: Yesterday I was using my computer as normal, playing some Overwatch, downloading a mod for Witcher 3, when it started to act really strangely slow. My CPU usage was near 100% but from Task Manager there were no programs open that had high usage. Spotify wouldn't load a...
  10. Run SFC Command in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run SFC Command in Windows 10: How to: Run SFC Command in Windows 10 How to Repair System Files with SFC Command in Windows 10 The SFC command scans the integrity of all protected system files and replaces incorrect (corrupted or modified) versions with correct Microsoft versions. This tutorial...