Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol. Does it only work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol.

Does it only work with normal AAA batteries and not with rechargable ones?

submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Liberal_circlejerkk, Feb 13, 2020

2. Battery status not showing correctly

Battery status not showing correctly, also i experience battery back up decrease after windows 10 anniversary update.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Jyotirmaya Dash, Feb 13, 2020
  3. reecy101 Win User
    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Battery Status

On Windows 8.1, I used to use Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories to be able see my controller's battery status. This was accessible by pressing the logo on the controller.

However with Windows 10, the Game DVR was introduced. Pressing the logo on my controller opens the Game DVR instead and now I can't get to my battery status.

I can only do this if I disable Game DVR.

Is there any plans to merge the battery status into the Game DVR? If not, I believe there should be.

[Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10]

reecy101, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

1. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status? - Similar Threads - doesn't correctly show

2. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  3. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  4. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly: PROBLEM My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and what percent. However, on my parents' computers, when they're plugged in they say "charging" or "not charging", how much time...
  6. Xbox one controller arrived with missing battery cover.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox one controller arrived with missing battery cover.: I purchased an Xbox one controller with a cable from the microsoft store and it has arrived without the battery cover. When i call i just get put through several people until i get a typical american man spitting verbal ads and the call gets cut. I dont want to return the...
  7. Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller doesn't show up.: Hello, i've had this problem for a while. I used to play with an Xbox one controller on pc for games like FIFA and Rocket League. I used a usb cable but after sometime i got sick of it and bought a bluetooth dongle. Which is compatible with xbox controllers. I installed the...
  8. xbox one controller for windows 10

xbox one controller for windows 10: please help! everytime i try to connect my xbox one controller via bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop, it shows driver error. i dont know how to fix this. even when i connect it via usb, it shows device not recognizable... please help!...
  9. Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?: It always shows full until my controller just shuts off if it's empty. Does it only work with AAA batteries? I have a rechargable battery pack. submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Battery Indicator/status not showing

Windows 10 Battery Indicator/status not showing: My windows 10 laptop doesn't show how much battery life it has left in % form. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-battery-indicatorstatus-not-showing/208ff2d4-5119-4b55-8b23-c01f2cdc5fa7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller battery level error on pc

2. xbox wireless controller window batterx 100% always