Windows 10: windows 10 doesn't fully recognize/read contents of motorola phone

Discus and support windows 10 doesn't fully recognize/read contents of motorola phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an issue with windows 10 not fully recognizing and reading the contents of my motorola phone. Running Windows 10 version 2004 (OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cedar, May 14, 2021.

1. cedar Win User

windows 10 doesn't fully recognize/read contents of motorola phone

I have an issue with windows 10 not fully recognizing and reading the contents of my motorola phone. Running Windows 10 version 2004 (OS build 19041.928) and have a moto g power phone. Plugged in via usb cable phone shows up on windows explorer and device manager (drivers updated) but folder opens as blank. Righ-clicking to look for pictures and videos comes up "no pictures or videos were found on this device". Again blank! Why can't windoze 10 read the contents of my phone? Thanks in advance for all help given!

:)

cedar, May 14, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows 10 doesn't fully recognize/read contents of motorola phone [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2021
  3. Beto. Win User
    Motorola MOTOQ 9c Smartphone

My MOTO Q9 worked fine with Windows XP SP3 and VISTA, but WINDOWS 7 doesn´t recognize it when USB is plugged, it makes a sound as plugged and unplugged. WMDC can´t contact MOTO Q9. The MOTOROLA software that install drivers automatically also can´t solve
    this problem. Someone has solution to this?.

Beto., May 14, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 doesn't fully recognize/read contents of motorola phone - Similar Threads - doesn't fully recognize

2. Gamepad controller not fully recognized in Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad controller not fully recognized in Window 10: Hello Microsoft Community,I was trying to connect my game controller in windows 10 and the controller is only partly recognized, if at all. Here is what I get... Going into the "Game Controller Settings", I not seeing the controller at all.What is the issue and how can I...
  3. Gamepad controller not fully recognized in Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepad controller not fully recognized in Window 10: Hello Microsoft Community,I was trying to connect my game controller in windows 10 and the controller is only partly recognized, if at all. Here is what I get... Going into the "Game Controller Settings", I not seeing the controller at all.What is the issue and how can I...
  4. Computer doesn't recognize or connect to phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn't recognize or connect to phone: 04/17/21 I purchased this computer a couple of months ago. I installed it about 3 weeks ago. HP keeps updating & restarting. Microsoft says phone companion installed but doesn't recognize the phone. I have looked at all the programs on device manager, they say everything is...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD: I have an Asus X510UQ and a new 250GB Samsung EVO970Plus NVMe. I checked the BIOS, every single driver that popped up on Google and everything is up do date. My computer runs on an HDD drive and has an extra slot in the motherboard for an SSD drive. I looked online and...
  6. PC doesn't recognize my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC doesn't recognize my phone: Hello everyone.Today i saw that my PC doesn't see my S10 when i plug it on usb but it sees my J5 phone.I tried everything but nothing worked can somebody help? submitted by /u/Meapxd [link] [comments]...
  7. Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10: I can't connect my Android phone via USB to the computer. The system says that device is not recognized. My Windows 10 computer was updated but the problem is not solved...
  8. Popup boxes not displaying content fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup boxes not displaying content fully: I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully. Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid this. [ATTACH]...
  9. Read aloud doesn't recognize the letter F?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Read aloud doesn't recognize the letter F?: I use "read aloud" to listen to my PDF textbook as I read along. The software doesn't seem to be able to understand any word with "fi" or "fl" such as "fish", "specific" "fluctuate", "flow" etc. It's pretty annoying and I was wondering if there is any way to fix it or if...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Samsung S5 via Wifi direct to my PC. When I go to connected devices-> add device it doesn't recognize my cellphone (both on the same Wifi connection) But my cellphone can recognize my PC. What is the problem ? Can it be fixed? TNX...