Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem : When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" ,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CoastalJack98, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem :

When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" , and "Recover Webpage". If I click on "Recover Webpage" several times, Facebook will work ok for a while. If I use Google Chrome instead of Windows 10, Facebook will work correctly with no problems. Has anyone else experienced this ? If so how did you correct it it ?
    I've done everything I can think of including resetting Windows 10 (saving my files), and still have the problem.

:)

CoastalJack98, Aug 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 2, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

1. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help - Similar Threads - doesn't Facebook Need

2. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  3. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  4. don't like new version of windows 10 need to uninstall help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't like new version of windows 10 need to uninstall help: Wish to uninstall new version of windows 10 .Don't know that much about computers yet need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-like-new-version-of-windows-10-need-to/1e37aac8-71f2-420f-b014-d08df3ebe9d7
  5. Facebook app doesn't work???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app doesn't work???: Does anybody know why the facebook app on windows 10 doesn't work???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-doesnt-work/0b0e1dfc-cc94-413d-86e3-f13030374108
  6. [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Need Help] Windows 10 doesn't work properly: Didn't know what to write in the title because there isn't just one thing that doesn't work properly. Problem: The USB Ports don't work like they're supposed to; they still work in the way of charging devices or detecting the USB dongle for Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse, but...
  7. Help getting back into Facebook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help getting back into Facebook?: I know you usually can't help with social media, but I wanted to know what to do about getting back into Facebook. I deleted my account a few months ago, but I wanted to create a new account with the same name. However, I've been locked out. They told me I had to submit...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help: My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem : When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" , and "Recover Webpage". If I click on "Recover Webpage" several times, Facebook will work ok for a while. If I use Google...
  9. Facebook-like notifications that won't stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook-like notifications that won't stop: I accidentally installed something a few months ago, thinking it was something else, but before I could see what I just installed, the information was gone! Ever since, I keep getting pop-up notifications that resemble facebook pop-ups, but they're not. Some of them say...
  10. Need help customizing windows 10 to look somewhat like windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help customizing windows 10 to look somewhat like windows 7: These are the things that I want to change I want to get rid of the angular design. In 7 and previous the boarders of windows, the taskbar (kinda) and most things had a smoother and somewhat curved design (like a square with smoothed corners). This one is difficult to...