Windows 10: Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

Discus and support Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem : When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" ,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CoastalJack98, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem :

When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" , and "Recover Webpage". If I click on "Recover Webpage" several times, Facebook will work ok for a while. If I use Google Chrome instead of Windows 10, Facebook will work correctly with no problems. Has anyone else experienced this ? If so how did you correct it it ?
    I've done everything I can think of including resetting Windows 10 (saving my files), and still have the problem.

:)

CoastalJack98, Aug 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 2, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

1. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help - Similar Threads - doesn't Facebook Need

2. Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 doesn't like Facebook - Need help: My Windows 10/Edge has stopped liking Facebook. Here is the problem : When using Facebook in Win 10/Edge I am getting "Facebook is not responding" , and "Recover Webpage". If I click on "Recover Webpage" several times, Facebook will work ok for a while. If I use Google...
  3. I need help my cd doesn't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help my cd doesn't play: My PC stopped playing the CDs, it's not working. What I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-cd-doesnt-play/b0e189e2-f52b-4ace-9054-f38b7a724992
  4. Need help repairing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help repairing Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded my computer (Samsung SF310 laptop with Intel Core I5 processor and 4 GB RAM, originally came with Windows 7 Home) to Windows 10 something went wrong, seems like something is corrupted. Tried to run sfc / scannow, after 19% the message was: "Windows...
  5. Facebook-like notifications that won't stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook-like notifications that won't stop: I accidentally installed something a few months ago, thinking it was something else, but before I could see what I just installed, the information was gone! Ever since, I keep getting pop-up notifications that resemble facebook pop-ups, but they're not. Some of them say...
  6. Need help customizing windows 10 to look somewhat like windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help customizing windows 10 to look somewhat like windows 7: These are the things that I want to change I want to get rid of the angular design. In 7 and previous the boarders of windows, the taskbar (kinda) and most things had a smoother and somewhat curved design (like a square with smoothed corners). This one is difficult to...
  7. Help needed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed - Windows 10: Hello, Recently when I transfer files from laptop to USB the progress bar doesn't show up, so I pretty much have to leave it in extra long to ensure it is complete, don't know what could have caused this. Thanks. 39088
  8. Help needed! Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed! Windows 10 reset: Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it. Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to detect through various antimalwares system, I have decided to reset my desktop using reset, option2 (clean drives and files)...
  9. Need help with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows 10?: Just received a notice about this MS web site. I don't remember seeing it before: Need help with Windows 10? [img] 25287
  10. Need Help in Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help in Windows 10 Installation: Hey guys, I finally decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't know why I didn't have the option to update to Windows 10 normally, it's been two months & I have not got the "Get Windows 10 Icon" even though I have installed all the updates on PC! Anyways, I tried...